[TV Broadcast] 24hTV

19 hours ago, sweetwater said:

I know. But 24h TV this year is focusing on "feelings/thoughts," and that is what they were trying to convey through his facial expressions and the way he was breathing that they thought only TV cameras could capture. Usually, they will air another edition in their news show tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, so hopefully, we will be able to watch his performances from a different angle/different angles.

NTV will air Yuzu's special ice show from 24hTV in "news every." today and will share the video on their website later (although this may be geo-blocked.) News every will be aired 15:50-19:00 JST.

[NEWS]

7 hours ago, sweetwater said:

NTV will air Yuzu's special ice show from 24hTV in "news every." today and will share the video on their website later (although this may be geo-blocked.) News every will be aired 15:50-19:00 JST.

[NEWS]

NTV website version is here :68271262:

https://www.news24.jp/articles/2021/08/23/07928164.html

[NEWS]

I was wondering how Yuzu bruised his finger and thought it must have been the doughnut spin when he held his blade, but upon watching again, I finally see the moment he hurt his finger. He actually kicked himself and looked at his finger briefly :13877886: Be careful, Yuzu!

Still, what a pro, to be able to continue skating like nothing happened and make it totally unnoticeable if you weren't paying attention...