[TV Broadcast] 24hTV

His performance was amazing:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:. The jumps were so light, soft and effortless looking. The transitions before and after his jumps were something else!

Somehow he made me fall in love with white legend really hard with this performance and I don't know why, but it looked so redefined that I thought "is he going to do this as a new short program?". I always liked white legend, but this one hits different.

The costume is nice, he looks really "soft" in it. I like that there is a slight purple before it gets into the peach colour.

Thank you Yuzu for blessing us with these two amazing performances.:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

But it must have been recorded some time ago, he wears his old necklace. He normally doesn't change back when he changed it once, or does he?

5 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Very good quality recording of Yuzu's segment on Vimeo!

Also, the question that will cause me headaches for the next couple of months:

Thank you for posting this video! This is probably the best quality version I've seen so far. :loveeyes:

It's such a joy to see Yuzu skate again! :loveshower:

It's so obvious how much he's improved in the last couple of years. His skating and performance have a level of perfection that I've never imagined possible. The way the moves across the ice and does the most difficult elements like they're as easy as breathing. :girlsigh:

And yes, I have to admit that I also had tears in my eyes watching Yuzu's performance. Even though I'm not an overly emotional person, Yuzu can always make me cry with his performances. :heartpound:

Poor baby cut his finger! Probably when he was grabbing his blade? What a consummate professional to be completely unfazed by this and to not show any visible reaction.

It's actually things like this that remind me again that Yuzu is a human after all. I was so enchanted by his performance that I was convinced that he's some supernatural, magical being. Only when I saw his bloody finger, was I reminded again that it's actually a human who just created this spectacular, ethereal performance. In my eyes, this makes him even more special.

So, the starting point of White Legend apparently was where he was when the quake hit there...

Transcription and a translation of 07:00-07:29 of this video (which has been posted earlier by Henni in this thread)

ナレーター:披露する舞台は、羽生が十年前地震の時に練習していたというアイスリンク仙台。

羽生:地震は、(天井を指差しながら)そこにカバーがなかったんですけど、銀色のカバーがなかったんですけど。もっとむき出しで。天井の欠片が落っこってこないかっていうことを確認しながら、あそこの赤い線の辺りにいて、先輩に頭を抱えてもらいながら、怖い怖いと言いながら、ハイ、揺られていました。

Narrator: The stage on which he will perform is Ice Rink Sendai, where he experienced the earthquake while he was practicing.

Yuzu: When the earthquake happened, (pointing at the ceiling) there wasn't that cover up there. There wasn't that silver cover, and we could see the bare ceiling. So I was being shaken, standing around that red line, watching out for the pieces of the ceiling that might fall on us, with a senpai covering my head, saying, "I'm scared. I'm scared."

[NEWS]

Ikuko Kawai commented on White Legend in 24hTV in her blog.

https://www.ikukokawai.com/blog/13346/

The first paragraph is about her concert held yesterday in Shojima, Tokyo.
A translation of the second paragraph that is about 24hTV:
"Some of my acquaintances kindly and happily notified me that Hanyu Yuzuru senshu used "White Legend" in the "Hanyu Yuzuru special ice show" on 24hour TV today.
What great news!!
I am honored... wish I could watch..."

It sounds like she didn't know that Yuzu would skate White Legend :think:

[NEWS]

16 minutes ago, Wyell said:

I uploaded a non-commentary edited 4K version of White Legend here! :loveshower:

This is so brilliant really  :5GOE:

Will you upload Hana Ni Nare today, too?

My mom has not seen the footage yet and it would be awesome to watch it on the big screen together :studsmatta:

16 minutes ago, Wyell said:

I uploaded a non-commentary edited 4K version of White Legend here! :loveshower:

Thank you so much! There are moments that you can really see the fog surrounding him. It gives this extra mythical and mystical feeling to his performance. I really love it!

4 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

This is so brilliant really  :5GOE:

Will you upload Hana Ni Nare today, too?

My mom has not seen the footage yet and it would be awesome to watch it on the big screen together :studsmatta:

Thank you! Probably tomorrow as the audio needs some extra work cleaning up (plus I've been distracted watching WL on a loop since finishing it...).

1 minute ago, Wyell said:

Thank you! Probably tomorrow as the audio needs some extra work cleaning up (plus I've been distracted watching WL on a loop since finishing it...).

Awesome! And yes, totally understandable to rewatch WL on loop 0:)