Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Is there a problem in the views counting?

There is a new thread for BTS fans in Space Junk, with 6 answers and 0 view (and I went there several times without answering, as well as others certainly).

By the way, when I see all functions coming back to their best (lately the Twitter icon), I am so grateful to all those who are working so hard on it!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not getting notifications for threads I'm following. Not the end of the world but I thought I should mention it in case it's a general issue. 

 

(I know you have all been working hard to fix the recent bugs so thank you for all the hard work!! :bow:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2020 at 7:00 AM, Veveco said:

I'm not getting notifications for threads I'm following. Not the end of the world but I thought I should mention it in case it's a general issue. 

 

(I know you have all been working hard to fix the recent bugs so thank you for all the hard work!! :bow:)

can you give me the names of the threads that you didn't receive notifications for? thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2020 at 2:49 PM, SitTwizzle said:

Is there a problem in the views counting?

There is a new thread for BTS fans in Space Junk, with 6 answers and 0 view (and I went there several times without answering, as well as others certainly).

By the way, when I see all functions coming back to their best (lately the Twitter icon), I am so grateful to all those who are working so hard on it!

 

On 10/14/2020 at 7:00 AM, Veveco said:

I'm not getting notifications for threads I'm following. Not the end of the world but I thought I should mention it in case it's a general issue. 

 

(I know you have all been working hard to fix the recent bugs so thank you for all the hard work!! :bow:)

 

there were a variety of issues caused by a cron job not running...fixing it fixed the views count and mayy have fixed other issues. @Veveco can you let me know if you have started to receive notifications for threads you're following? if not i can file a ticket. thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

 

 

there were a variety of issues caused by a cron job not running...fixing it fixed the views count and mayy have fixed other issues. @Veveco can you let me know if you have started to receive notifications for threads you're following? if not i can file a ticket. thanks!

The notifications seem to be back and in order! :agree:

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Can you give a specific example where it glitched? Like which thread and maybe which post(s) you didn't receive notifs for 

For instance, I'm not getting any notifications for the General Yuzuru Chat for new messages (unless it's a reaction to my posts, for that I get notified). The last notification I got was 17h ago (so I thought it was fixed then). Obviously there have been a lot of new messages since yesterday. 

(Eta: I just checked and I'm still following the thread for new messages in theory)

 

But I got notifications for Team Russia less than 1h ago. (I guess not even a bug will spare us from the drama....). So it's not all threads... :confused:

 

Thank you for taking the time to look at the issue! :tumblr_inline_mzx95p7TPv1r8msi5:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...