Technical problems

Interesting. I also couldn't Insert other media > Insert image from URL. I couldn't embed the image, I had to link it. Looks like people are doing ok in the photo thread. Don't know if these are mobile issues. I'm using Safari on iPhone

3 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

fixed that page too. also there may be a slightly more intuitive set of table buttons on the editor...wanna check it out?

Saw the new options for table now, awesome!

2 hours ago, sublimeskating said:

also has anyone experienced this: the forum functions break in firefox (i can't post replies, can't do anything besides click on stuff)

i have to switch to chrome to get everything working again...

I'm replying this from firefox now and seems to have no issue.

2 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Thank you admins for the wonderful place and all the work you put into it. 

Is there a "go to first unread post" feature here? The link that takes you to the first unread post in topic. Navigating long posts is really hard without it.

There's Unread Content on the right. But my one wish is that we could start reading the thread from where we stopped if we start there...

I have only just now managed to access the forums via a VPN. 

At first when i tried to acces the site, it told me it was still unavailable. That went on for hours even though i could see from twitter that it was back up again. I tried deleting my cache and stuff, but nothing happened. I then tried to write https://www.planethanyu.com , but my browser (chrome) refused to acces the site, telling me that my connection was not private.  So did my phone, and it uses safari. 

I’ve translated the message on chrome from my language to english:

"Your connection is not private. The attacker may try to steal information from planethanyu.com. (E.g., passwords, messages or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

This server could not prove that it belongs to planethanyu.com, as the security certificate belongs to .prophpbb.com. This may be due to an configuration error or an hacker has captured your connection.” 

When I told it to access the site anyway, this is what i get: http://imgur.com/a/g418E 

For now I can only acces the site via VPN, I think me and Joey have the same issue. 

Guest turquoiseblue
4 minutes ago, Mishmish said:

At first when i tried to acces the site, it told me it was still unavailable. That went on for hours even though i could see from twitter that it was back up again. I tried deleting my cache and stuff, but nothing happened. I then tried to write https://www.planethanyu.com , but my browser (chrome) refused to acces the site, telling me that my connection was not private.  So did my phone, and it uses safari. 

I’ve translated the message on chrome from my language to english:

"Your connection is not private. The attacker may try to steal information from planethanyu.com. (E.g., passwords, messages or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

This server could not prove that it belongs to planethanyu.com, as the security certificate belongs to .prophpbb.com. This may be due to an configuration error or an hacker has captured your connection.” 

When I told it to access the site anyway, this is what i get: http://imgur.com/a/g418E 

For now I can only acces the site via VPN, I think me and Joey have the same issue. 

This is exactly what happened to me.

6 hours ago, sublimeskating said:

also has anyone experienced this: the forum functions break in firefox (i can't post replies, can't do anything besides click on stuff)

i have to switch to chrome to get everything working again...

I'm also using firefox and I can post fine, but I don't use windows.

17 hours ago, Mishmish said:

17 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

This is exactly what happened to me.

Yes, I have the same problem as both of you. It really doesn't seem to be related to FireFox or Explorer or whatever... but I'm still stuck with the same problem. Except for when I'm at work, then I can access the site normally - even with the same PC. So it's a WiFi thing maybe....?