3 hours ago, cinemacoconut said:

can we raise funds to release an app version of the web on mobile? it doesnt run sometimes on mobile.

The company of the forum software we use will have to provide an app first. (Invisionpower) We can't really do much about it

Since several hours ago many of the text on this forum have been displayed in thinner characters and become a bit hard to read. I'm using chrome now, and when I access here via firefox and mobile phone the font looks like the one I was seeing before. Is it just me or is it because of chrome? I can switch to FF but somehow it takes a lot of time to load this forum using FF...

How it looks on chrome:

Spoiler

v0daYev.png

How it looks on firefox:

Spoiler

DI5w7Qw.jpg

1 hour ago, sweetwater said:

Since several hours ago many of the text on this forum have been displayed in thinner characters and become a bit hard to read. I'm using chrome now, and when I access here via firefox and mobile phone the font looks like the one I was seeing before. Is it just me or is it because of chrome? I can switch to FF but somehow it takes a lot of time to load this forum using FF...

How it looks on chrome:

Hide contents

v0daYev.png

How it looks on firefox:

Hide contents

DI5w7Qw.jpg

Hm, we definitely did not change the font so do you think it could be a zoom/magnification issue? Is it similar to something like this? https://superuser.com/questions/958138/why-is-my-font-displaying-so-thin-and-almost-unreadable

It says maybe try Ctrl+0 to restore it to original zoom. (Or Cmd+0 on mac) does that work?

14 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Hm, we definitely did not change the font so do you think it could be a zoom/magnification issue? Is it similar to something like this? https://superuser.com/questions/958138/why-is-my-font-displaying-so-thin-and-almost-unreadable

It says maybe try Ctrl+0 to restore it to original zoom. (Or Cmd+0 on mac) does that work?

Thank you for a speedy response (and sorry for late reply...)
I tried several approaches including Ctrl+0 and other ones suggested on the linked site but could not fix the problem. But since you've made no change about the font, it's something about my browser or PC settings. I think I'm going to try using firefox or a chrome extension to fatten the font for a while.
Thank you so much for the help! :thanks:

Since the last update to the site the sidebar widgets (current events and others) disappeared from pages other than the homepage (for example if you go to the "unread content"  you will see only the newsletter widget)

Can you fix it please :snonegai:

2 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Since the last update to the site the sidebar widgets (current events and others) disappeared from pages other than the homepage (for example if you go to the "unread content"  you will see only the newsletter widget)

Can you fix it please :snonegai:

Fixed :D