Technical problems

On 3/15/2018 at 9:15 AM, guitarist said:

Hmmm, so for the past week or so I've been having trouble with quotes that have pictures/videos in them. They obstruct the post, and I have to expand the quote to be able to read the comment. This only happens on mobile, I think. I'm using Android with a Galaxy S8. Anyone else also getting this?

Screenshot:

Screenshot_20180315_120441.jpg

Does anyone still see this issue?

So the original developer of the minimized quote app says he can't really reproduce it so doesn't know how to solve it, and since it's a plugin the board forum doesn't know, either. So i'm just gonna uninstall the plugin, sorry if your quotes are long but at least they won't block anymore :/ 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Guuuys:peekapooh: a bit OT

Since we are an international forum, we thought that it would be nice if we could display our country flags :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: a small way to see the diversity of the fans that gather here.

You can find the option when you click edit profile, there is a field that says "Country" :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

If anyone wants an additional flag added (or a correction eek) please say so:tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I'm not sure if it's just me, but the flags are not displaying.

45 minutes ago, MajaHled said:

I'm not sure if it's just me, but the flags are not displaying.

:facepalm:the forum decided to add numbers at the beginning of the filename of some flags. I'm fixing it :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

ETA: It should be fixed now!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2018 at 9:15 AM, guitarist said:

Hmmm, so for the past week or so I've been having trouble with quotes that have pictures/videos in them. They obstruct the post, and I have to expand the quote to be able to read the comment. This only happens on mobile, I think. I'm using Android with a Galaxy S8. Anyone else also getting this?

Screenshot:

Screenshot_20180315_120441.jpg

On 3/15/2018 at 9:17 AM, Hydroblade said:

I've been getting this as well. We still have to upgrade the software because there was a problem with it so maybe it will be fixed after that

On 3/19/2018 at 2:27 AM, axelnojutsu said:

is there a fix in sight yet? it's really making it hard to read the forum :sadPooh:

On 3/19/2018 at 4:22 AM, ralucutzagy said:

I have the same issue ... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: on my phone and tablet ... 

They updated the software for the minimized quote plugin. The issue should be fixed...if you still see it, let me know please :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: