Technical problems

4 hours ago, asiacheetah said:

It's alive!!! I was getting that error code all day. I'm glad it's up and running. Any idea what happened?

Apparently our tmp folder was full because of a plugin that wasn't working correctly, which caused MySQL to hang bc it also wrote to the tmp directory, which may have caused some of the initial errors... The error messages you saw earlier that kept the site down might have been from the hosting service trying to fix some tables that crashed because of the original issue too... it took them some time to figure out what the problem was :'D but i'm glad they were able to.

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, dasani said:

I've been having issues trying to edit the content of the Topic Post of this thread, keeps getting the error code EX126.  Is there a new restrictions on editing a post?  Or a limitation on how many times we can edit a post?

Sorry D; it's not a limitation! Thee issue has been noted but tech support (the guys who have to fix it lol) is on holiday until Monday, so we're waiting for them to come back to contact them. 

Do you get the same error Everytime you try to edit? Is it only on that topic?

21 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Sorry D; it's not a limitation! Thee issue has been noted but tech support (the guys who have to fix it lol) is on holiday until Monday, so we're waiting for them to come back to contact them. 

Do you get the same error Everytime you try to edit? Is it only on that topic?

Thanks for the reply.   Yes I got the error every time I try to edit that post, haven't tried on any other topic as this is the only one that I have started.   I will wait for the updates Monday, just thought I notify the team in case anyone else is having the same issue.

1 hour ago, dasani said:

Thanks for the reply.   Yes I got the error every time I try to edit that post, haven't tried on any other topic as this is the only one that I have started.   I will wait for the updates Monday, just thought I notify the team in case anyone else is having the same issue.

I see. I get the error too D; but i get additional info. Hopefully this will help us to solve the real problem, as we've been having this issue intermittently. Thank you!

On 11/26/2017 at 6:22 AM, dasani said:

Can you try again? I looked at our tmp folder and it seems like there's nothing much in it right now. And I clicked edit on your post and there's no more error unlike before. So maybe this time it will work?

To anyone, if you get the error code again, can you point me to where you get it? Then I can try to pinpoint the source of the error. Maybe it's the tmp folder not clearing itself frequently enough. If I can recreate the error or check as soon as we get an error it will be easier to see...

10 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Can you try again? I looked at our tmp folder and it seems like there's nothing much in it right now. And I clicked edit on your post and there's no more error unlike before. So maybe this time it will work?

To anyone, if you get the error code again, can you point me to where you get it? Then I can try to pinpoint the source of the error. Maybe it's the tmp folder not clearing itself frequently enough. If I can recreate the error or check as soon as we get an error it will be easier to see...

Just tried again and still getting the same EX126 error message.