Technical problems

I am not sure if this is a technical issue but is it possible to fix the Seimei theme? You can't really see what page you are on and "Browse" and "Activity" buttons also look weird because they are in white text against a very light background, hard to see them properly. Thank you! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: 

Had to switch to Mewzuru after the forum had been upgraded, hehe, not that I'm complaining but I was so used to Seimei :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

34 minutes ago, Smultron said:

I am not sure if this is a technical issue but is it possible to fix the Seimei theme? You can't really see what page you are on and "Browse" and "Activity" buttons also look weird because they are in white text against a very light background, hard to see them properly. Thank you! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: 

Had to switch to Mewzuru after the forum had been upgraded, hehe, not that I'm complaining but I was so used to Seimei :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

It's a common issue to all themes, I think. In Chopin you can't also see the page you're in except in the 1000 of 1200 page next to the page numbers. 

5 minutes ago, Smultron said:

I guess it's just the Mewzuru theme that has magically escaped the issues :animated-smileys-animals-047:

I just noticed Space Kitty and Space Swan also have marked page numbers like Mewzuru but some of their text is too light or dark for the background (like the page X of Z) to see properly.

1 hour ago, xeyra said:

I just noticed Space Kitty and Space Swan also have marked page numbers like Mewzuru but some of their text is too light or dark for the background (like the page X of Z) to see properly.

1 hour ago, Smultron said:

I guess it's just the Mewzuru theme that has magically escaped the issues :animated-smileys-animals-047:

Sorry about that, I was going to fix them but then FS reveal happened...

Will try to fix them today :biggrin:

On 8/15/2017 at 4:02 AM, Smultron said:

On 8/15/2017 at 4:38 AM, xeyra said:

It's a common issue to all themes, I think. In Chopin you can't also see the page you're in except in the 1000 of 1200 page next to the page numbers. 

I fixed the paging issue :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: