Technical problems

28 minutes ago, Lunna said:

I now have a section that's called "Our choice" with links to the 2 topics above "Announcements" section. Can I turn it off or hide it somehow?

Ahh sorry there's a bug and we can't move that block to the sidebar... It's very disruptive, right?

3 минуты назад, robin сказал:

Ahh sorry there's a bug and we can't move that block to the sidebar... It's very disruptive, right?

Not very, I must only scroll down a little more on the main page. Maybe it can be fixed later :smile:

3 minutes ago, robin said:

On mobile you have to double click for the like to be recorded!

I thought double click would pop up some error message like you are not allowed to do something...

5 minutes ago, SSS said:

I thought double click would pop up some error message like you are not allowed to do something...

We recently got a forum software upgrade so some things have changed. Do you still get that error message?

8 minutes ago, robin said:

We recently got a forum software upgrade so some things have changed. Do you still get that error message?

If u see me liked ur post then it works :)

No error msg now!!:10742289:thanks

28 minutes ago, Plumqueen said:

In case this helps, the problem I'm having with Yuzuru News & Update is only on page 3 of the thread. 

If I open anything on that page I get the Aw Snap! and Reload messages as well as directions on reporting the problem. 

It's not affecting any other thread. Weird, right?

Your browser can't handle the amount of media in it.