Technical problems

I see that the forum changed. Can you please change back the colors of the fonts in Mewzuru theme? Now the text is grey which is hard to read on white and the topic font is dark on the dark background.

14 minutes ago, Lunna said:

I see that the forum changed. Can you please change back the colors of the fonts in Mewzuru theme? Now the text is grey which is hard to read on white and the topic font is dark on the dark background.

I'm working on that :biggrin: checking all the themes actually, sorry for the incovenience!

16 hours ago, Gingers said:

I got the same error today :tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid: 

Been getting the same errors the past week as well.

Even just now as I was trying to post this to the forum.

I've been frequently getting Error 525 messages, or notifications that the website is unavailable.

Edit: Changed that to "Error 525". I got the error again today and noted the correct error code.

5 minutes ago, katonice said:

I've been frequently getting Error 535 messages, or notifications that the website is unavailable.

The heat wave that it's affecting Europe right now hit our planet too :laughing: 

14 hours ago, Neenah said:

The forum has broken on me three times within the last week, it suddenly stops responding when I click on a link and then I get an error page. Last time it happened was few minutes ago.

I took a screenshot so you can see the error I am getting

http://imgur.com/a/eElPt

Edit: the image is not being embedded for some reason :confused:

image embedding is buggy rn and hopefully will be fixed soon, but imgur embedding hasn't worked for a while (because of something being wrong on imgur's end, so unfortunately we can't fix it)

thanks for the screenshot...if anyone gets an error that is different from this one, can you screenshot it as well? just so i know what to show tech support. :thanks:

54 minutes ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

I like the bubble heart " like" button but have one problem with it... I can't see if I liked the post already or not (like in the old system)? It turns blue but the blue goes away if you move away from the post ...(on the mobile version at least)

that's odd, it doesn't happen with mine, what theme do you use?

13 hours ago, katonice said:

I've been frequently getting Error 525 messages, or notifications that the website is unavailable.

Edit: Changed that to "Error 525". I got the error again today and noted the correct error code.

Huhuhu... the issue seems to get worse at times for me.

I couldn't access the site for more than half an hour just now T_T

The error message says something about possible incompatibility between Cloudflare and SSL settings of the server?

I'm not a techie so I'm not sure what it all means...

ETA: Access still intermittent after an hour T_T Maybe I'm the only one having this problem?

11 минут назад, Hydroblade сказал:

Would you drag my dead body out of the venue?

ETA: I tried to fix the themes, if anything still looks weird pls tell me :biggrin: 

In mewzuru theme the color of the current page is almost the same as others (it was highlighted somehow?) and the theme text is now green against dark purple - it's readable but it bugs me that it wasn't the same but I don't remember how it was before :biggrin:

Just now, Lunna said:

In mewzuru theme the color of the current page is almost the same as others (it was highlighted somehow?) and the theme text is now green against dark purple - it's readable but it bugs me that it wasn't the same but I don't remember how it was before :biggrin:

The previous version had a white background on the main content area. I tried to make it that way again but it looked very odd, sorry! 

Только что, Hydroblade сказал:

The previous version had a white background on the main content area. I tried to make it that way again but it looked very odd, sorry! 

It's not a big problem really just need time to get used to it :kitty:

2 hours ago, katonice said:

Huhuhu... the issue seems to get worse at times for me.

I couldn't access the site for more than half an hour just now T_T

The error message says something about possible incompatibility between Cloudflare and SSL settings of the server?

I'm not a techie so I'm not sure what it all means...

ETA: Access still intermittent after an hour T_T Maybe I'm the only one having this problem?

probably not, i've seen the SSL error before too. i submitted a ticket for it so we'll hear back soon. 

KdU4e80.png

Sorry for posting here so many times ^^;

but don't know why embedded items take ages to load for me, and sometimes I need to refresh several times for them to even show up.

This applies to twitter links, links to posts within forum, images, etc., and also causes problems when editing posts because sometimes the previously embedded items don't show up properly.

Could it be a browser issue? I use Chrome on my laptop and Android phone, and Safari on my iPhone.

I'm having the same problem on all devices.

It's been a problem for me before, but not sure if it's just my imagination but it seems to have become even slower now.

(I spent more than 15 mins this morning trying to edit a post, which I eventually gave up on...T_T)

Again, maybe no one else is having this problem but me? (Sigh... is there something wrong with my devices? :2011112317571814d:)

There is something weird happening to me today and I thought I should bring it to your attention.

Twice today when I was reading posts on the general chat, the page reloads and sends me to the last post.  No warning, I just heard the notification sound of a new post and the page reloaded on its own. 

Edit: it happened twice more.. it seems to happen when the new post is the start of a new page