Technical problems

1 minute ago, liha said:

We don't really know why this happens but I had the same problem before (I couldn't log in from the index page and everytime I accessed the index page I would be logged out again. Also on firefox)

What helped was restarting the browser. Hope that helps you, too!

Thank you @liha: yes I thought to do the same and it worked (I have just updated my previous post). But from what you say maybe was a major problem in connecting with firefox (though I had no problem in the connession to other sites in the meantime).

Guest turquoiseblue
14 minutes ago, fireovertheice said:

Hi, sorry to bother you but today I had a new problem: first I signed in, and I had to do it twice, as if I was not recognized as user, then I accessed the thread to read / post (that about FaOI in Kobe), but every time after that I tryed to go to the home or to refresh, I was signed out, so that I had to resign (every time twice) and so on...can you check if is a site problem or my problem (I'm connecting via laptop through firefox).

Thank you in advance :pbow:

EDIT: I tryed to solve the problem quitting firefox and connecting again, and it seems that now the access to the site works properly. So maybe it was my problem...?

8 minutes ago, liha said:

We don't really know why this happens but I had the same problem before (I couldn't log in from the index page and everytime I accessed the index page I would be logged out again. Also on firefox)

What helped was restarting the browser. Hope that helps you, too!

I had the same problem a couple of days ago using Chrome :13877886: Restarting the browser worked for me, too. 

On 2/6/2017 at 6:45 PM, LadyLou said:

I noticed that today my ava is suddenly gone and if I try to reupload it from my pc or to import it from url I get this message

You are not allowed to upload animated images

I've already tried with other gifs, same message.

It's not a catastrophe, of course,:laughing: I just wanted to know if some settings have changed or such:confused:

Now I'll try to upload a jpeg instead

I've had the same problem for some time! My kiss throwing!Yuzu was wonderful :sadPooh:

But an ava is an ava so it doesn't really matter much :laughing: if gifs avas slow down the site traffic or something, I understand why they might give trouble. 

7 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

@LadyLou @Murieleirum

I think Hydro answered the gif question in another thread :) 

unfortunately you can't upload gifs here directly, but you'll have to upload them on another site and then link to them

Thank you for the tip

Tbh I thought at first I had it uploaded from a site, but I don't remeber if when I tried re-uploading I did only from pc...I'll give another try :thankyou:

There seems to be some threads missing? For instance, I can't find the Pyeonchang Olympics thread I started weeks ago. On there were some good information people having been sharing about trip logistics and ticket sales. Did they get moved somewhere and if so where?

edit: Never mind I found it. It got moved under into a subforum.

It's sometimes hard to find threads since there's constantly additional forums/threads being created. Maybe, not as often or have announcements? I think I started 3 threads: 1 got name changed, and one got moved under another forum and wouldn't even come up when I looked up threads I started.

Hey, sorry about that, we're trying to clean it up and make it less confusing right now.

11 hours ago, asiacheetah said:

There seems to be some threads missing? For instance, I can't find the Pyeonchang Olympics thread I started weeks ago. On there were some good information people having been sharing about trip logistics and ticket sales. Did they get moved somewhere and if so where?

edit: Never mind I found it. It got moved under into a subforum.

It's sometimes hard to find threads since there's constantly additional forums/threads being created. Maybe, not as often or have announcements? I think I started 3 threads: 1 got name changed, and one got moved under another forum and wouldn't even come up when I looked up threads I started.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Neenah said:

The forum has broken on me three times within the last week, it suddenly stops responding when I click on a link and then I get an error page. Last time it happened was few minutes ago.

I took a screenshot so you can see the error I am getting

http://imgur.com/a/eElPt

Edit: the image is not being embedded for some reason :confused:

I've got the same error, it happened to me yesterday and today, too... :scratch2:

23 minutes ago, Neenah said:

The forum has broken on me three times within the last week, it suddenly stops responding when I click on a link and then I get an error page. Last time it happened was few minutes ago.

imgur won't embed anymore unless it's a direct link to the image :( 

hmm re. that error, i've gotten it too actually, and usually i just refresh. i can follow up with the server and see if it's a problem on their end or a spurious issue...

19 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

imgur won't embed anymore unless it's a direct link to the image :( 

hmm re. that error, i've gotten it too actually, and usually i just refresh. i can follow up with the server and see if it's a problem on their end or a spurious issue...

I just barely got in and the page crash when I want to read any threads *the error shows up* multiple times today. Sometimes I can access the threads sometimes it just crashes. This has been happening to me this past week. I hope you could check if there's anything wrong because off season is almost over :confused::hopelessness:

2 hours ago, Neenah said:

I got the same error today :tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid: