Technical problems

22 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

right now we are still working hard to recover our videos that will be deleted soon. thus, we have changed the posts requirement to 10 and will further adjust this down to 0 eventually.

I feel a little conflicted, now. I met Yuzuru in Beijing Olympics and since then, I watched videos of his whole career about maybe 10 times in this website. And I never write anything on any website or social media platform. But I feel I need to take 10 posts as a target to watch him again, but I cannot think anything to post really. Especially because I am still in the process of learning figure skating, I don't want to talk about skating skills or something similar, either. I guess, I have to wait and see what happens regarding this rule. And of course I should thank everyone here to give me the opportunity learn his whole career even though so many years passed by since those competitions were held.

Honestly this is not fair, I was so happy when i found this forum where I could read discussions about yuzu ( I am not a chatty type) and watch his performancese and interviews, It's like an oasis for us fanyus especially overseas fans. Where and how can we pursue his journey if we are deprived from watching his shows? all of us can't offord paying. I dont't think it will harm yuzu if we waited patientaly until the period of paid streams ends and then we can watch when some kind fanyu upload the video in the forum. Damn those copyright issues.

Just now, nodoubt said:

And I never write anything on any website or social media platform. But I feel I need to take 10 posts as a target to watch him again, but I cannot think anything to post really. 

I feel the same, I just can't write nonesense just to reach 10 posts.

28 minutes ago, nodoubt said:

I feel a little conflicted, now. I met Yuzuru in Beijing Olympics and since then, I watched videos of his whole career about maybe 10 times in this website. And I never write anything on any website or social media platform. But I feel I need to take 10 posts as a target to watch him again, but I cannot think anything to post really. Especially because I am still in the process of learning figure skating, I don't want to talk about skating skills or something similar, either. I guess, I have to wait and see what happens regarding this rule. And of course I should thank everyone here to give me the opportunity learn his whole career even though so many years passed by since those competitions were held.

If it helps to inspire you, when I joined I couldn't tell a spin from a twizzle and most of the skaters were a blur (quite a few still are) but I managed by variations of "I love this costume/program/moment/anything about Yuzuru" (a topic which never ever ever gets old) Or of you see a great tweet, post it (you only need paste in the address)

nooooo che peccato, non sono nemmeno riuscita a vederli tutto, sono partita dall' inizio per conoscere meglio la storia di Yuzuru ma con il limite dei 100 post...sono stata bloccata alla visione poi se ci sono anche queste altre problematiche, pazienza me ne farò una ragione :shrug::grin:

Is there any timeline for when the 10 post requirement to view videos will go away? I don't really post much on any kind of social media and can't think of anything to say but am trying to get to 10 so I can watch videos again. 

16 hours ago, qinx01 said:

Is there any timeline for when the 10 post requirement to view videos will go away? I don't really post much on any kind of social media and can't think of anything to say but am trying to get to 10 so I can watch videos again. 

I guess I will try, too, because this week Stars on Ice will take place. I am hoping maybe its video would be shared here. I saw some people announcing they will have live twich boardcast for others, but I will be asleep at the hour the show starts due to time difference. So I cannot watch it live. I have to search for recorded video.

Btw, I noticed some videos here are from BiliBili. I am searching Yuzuru on Bilibili until I reach 10 posts. Maybe those who cannot watch here due to post limit would like to try.

On 3/26/2023 at 3:18 AM, yuzuangel said:

Right now it's at 10 posts, but we will revisit it and possibly remove the limit later

I have been a member here for a few years but never known about Yuzu's video clips being posted here. New rule regarding 10 posting for viewing video has been quite a hot topic now😜

In fact, I was a bit surprised that members whom not frequently appeared before have been quite active in posting (must be tough ya for someone who finds it difficult to full-filled the new rule).

Just briefly went through the video list - real happy to see Prologue ice show listed.

Will be watching it soon since I have already seen gift and Notte stellata 🥰

On 3/26/2023 at 5:48 PM, qinx01 said:

probably after NS is broadcasted!

Sorry, this might be a really silly question, but how do tweets get posted as embeds? I tried posting the embed code in rich text format and that didn't work in preview and just the link itself didn't unfurl. I don't see a media embed option in the editor either, am I missing something? Thank you!