Technical problems

On 3/22/2023 at 7:17 AM, araa said:

Is there a specific reason why 100 posts are now required to see videos? I've been on PH for about a year now but recently decided to join last month because why not. But I'm not a poster, I only use PH to rewatch old vids and stay updated with Yuzu updates. I just think it's a shame to have a barrier now and forced to interact just to get those vids. I would recommend fans that are interested in Yuzu this website because of the content but the 100 posts is a big turn off 😞 

I agree. I registered also one year ago for watching the videos but I don't really like interacting in forums. This new rule is very frustrating and will generate a lot of irrelevant posts.

2 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

right now we are still working hard to recover our videos that will be deleted soon. thus, we have changed the posts requirement to 10 and will further adjust this down to 0 eventually.

Oh, this is great news, thank you! 

I have been sitting alone crying more and more because I have been trying to sign up as a member of planet hanyu since yesterday. Any information I try to put in is rejected. For example when put in my email address I am told that someone else is using that email address already. I'm 73 years old and don't understand how all of this works. I didn't even know that there was a video section. I l love Yuzuru so much as if he was one of my family. If anyone can help me I would be really grateful 🙏 😭

1 hour ago, australianyuzurufan said:

I have been sitting alone crying more and more because I have been trying to sign up as a member of planet hanyu since yesterday. Any information I try to put in is rejected. For example when put in my email address I am told that someone else is using that email address already. I'm 73 years old and don't understand how all of this works. I didn't even know that there was a video section. I l love Yuzuru so much as if he was one of my family. If anyone can help me I would be really grateful 🙏 😭

I'm sure one of the mods will be able to help you understand how it all works, but since you are able to post this, it means you're already a member (one of the attempts went through maybe?), and there's a post on the general chat thread

https://planethanyu.com/topic/1145-general-yuzuru-chat/page/7798/#comment-554364

that says the videos will be open again soon.

He is so easy to love, isn't he?

3 hours ago, australianyuzurufan said:

You will be able to see the videos if you post 2 more times :P

26 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

You will be able to see the videos if you post 2 more times :P

Don't worry, I might join you

(frustration and crying) later if I try to watch Yuzu's video section here😅 I am 58 and super technologically challenged.

1 hour ago, LAY said:

Don't worry, I might join you

(frustration and crying) later if I try to watch Yuzu's video section here😅 I am 58 and super technologically challenged.

I understand the technical collywobbles (I have them too) and I hope the video section will be open for you both soon! We are lucky that Planet Hanyu has such a wonderful collection and has preserved so many priceless Yuzu performances, most skaters have smaller or no archives and what people aren't able to save for themselves are at risk from the ISU blocks and youtube's yanking)

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

I understand the technical collywobbles (I have them too) and I hope the video section will be open for you both soon! We are lucky that Planet Hanyu has such a wonderful collection and has preserved so many priceless Yuzu performances, most skaters have smaller or no archives and what people aren't able to save for themselves are at risk from the ISU blocks and youtube's yanking)

I am Brunei fanyu and really wanted to watch Notte stellata ice show esp. the upgrade version of Notte stellata and Haru yo koi. Any ideal where I can watch it as an international fan🤔Thank you!

I also would love to see the full Notte Stellata show. I have only seen some clips on YouTube. Of course what I have seen is brilliant. Yuzuru is so talented. More than that he is so kind and compassionate. My youngest granddaughter who is 5 years old was looking through my phone and saw many photos of Yuzuru. She said "you love him". I simply said "yes" ♥️

12 minutes ago, kittypaws said:

when Yuzuru performed Notte Stellata in his Notte Stellata show it was so beautiful   I hope you will be able to see the whole show soon

Anybody knows how and when I would be able to watch Notte stellata ice show from overseas? I have been enquired around but so far no luck😏