Technical problems

10 hours ago, guitarist said:

Hmmm, it looks like the SSL certificate for the site expired, so some users are probably unable to access right now. I had to use Firefox on my phone because Chrome wouldn't let me.

Same :/:doh:

I am only able to access it today on the browser Opera (with VPN turned off and the option "I am aware of the risk" checked and clicked "Go to the website anyway"). Even then, it's not like there's no hiccups when I go around here now (I can't like comments as usual :huh:).

Hopefully the certificate gets renewed soon :smiley-angelic001:

32 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Same :/:doh:

I am only able to access it today on the browser Opera (with VPN turned off and the option "I am aware of the risk" checked and clicked "Go to the website anyway"). Even then, it's not like there's no hiccups when I go around here now (I can't like comments as usual :huh:).

Hopefully the certificate gets renewed soon :smiley-angelic001:

How about now?

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if I am the only one having this problem but since the last time the forum had technical issues about two weeks ago I have been getting the cloudflare error message constantly when browsing here. The forum overall is not always loading properly and I have been required to reload the page sometimes more than once to get it to display correctly.

My biggest issue is that the cloudflare error is happening a lot with posts that have embedded content from Twitter and Instagram. These post display the text but the embedded part is an error message and I need to keep refreshing the page to get it to display. A lot of times it never works. I was hoping the issue would be resolved by itself but it has been too long and I am losing a lot of content that I can't view because of this. Can you help me please

Here is an example of how the posts appear to me

mi9Sf8Z.jpg

On 10/5/2022 at 1:34 PM, Neenah said:

I don't know if I am the only one having this problem but since the last time the forum had technical issues about two weeks ago I have been getting the cloudflare error message constantly when browsing here. The forum overall is not always loading properly and I have been required to reload the page sometimes more than once to get it to display correctly.

My biggest issue is that the cloudflare error is happening a lot with posts that have embedded content from Twitter and Instagram. These post display the text but the embedded part is an error message and I need to keep refreshing the page to get it to display. A lot of times it never works. I was hoping the issue would be resolved by itself but it has been too long and I am losing a lot of content that I can't view because of this. Can you help me please

Here is an example of how the posts appear to me

mi9Sf8Z.jpg

Hm, I'll look into it for you.

• 5 months later...

Hello, I am a new Yuzuru Fan since about a month or two. I have been watching a lot of video's and documentaries here. Today I got this message when trying to watch a video: Oops! You need to have at least 100 posts to watch this video. 

What does this mean? Do I need to posts 100 posts in the forum in order to access video's? 

Thanks for the help! :) 

•  

6 hours ago, 102090 said:

Hello, I am a new Yuzuru Fan since about a month or two. I have been watching a lot of video's and documentaries here. Today I got this message when trying to watch a video: Oops! You need to have at least 100 posts to watch this video. 

What does this mean? Do I need to posts 100 posts in the forum in order to access video's? 

Thanks for the help! :) 

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, members with at least 100 posts have access to the videos from today.

2 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Welcome to the forum!

Ah okay, thank you!! I couldn't find anything about this rule in the guidelines so I was confused haha 

11 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Welcome to the forum!

I checked my profile - I've managed 50 posts since April 2018. I'm just not a big poster.

At this rate, it would be 2028 till I could watch a vid here again.

I am a copious 'like'r  -  though not consistent - could there be some version of 'amount of likes given' to add in to the total to 'qualify'? Or time since joining?

I adore Yuzuru, I'm deeply grateful for this site, but I really don't want to make 50 comments for the sake of making 50 comments, to regain access to the vids. Is there any possibility of flexibility here?  Thanks so much. x x x

Is there a specific reason why 100 posts are now required to see videos? I've been on PH for about a year now but recently decided to join last month because why not. But I'm not a poster, I only use PH to rewatch old vids and stay updated with Yuzu updates. I just think it's a shame to have a barrier now and forced to interact just to get those vids. I would recommend fans that are interested in Yuzu this website because of the content but the 100 posts is a big turn off 😞 

11 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, members with at least 100 posts have access to the videos from today

I’m also wondering if there’s a reasoning for this decision. On any given forum or similar sites there will always be a large-ish group of users who just are not heavy posters. I have always tended to be more of a lurker across all platforms, and this just seems like an odd choice. I love this site, and as a newer fanyu it has been hugely helpful and enjoyable. This decision makes it much harder for new fans. It also seems unlikely to inspire real engagement because people may just randomly comment/post for the sake of reaching the required 100 posts.