Technical problems

13 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I've been trying to upload the new pic into my signature but it keeps giving me an error no matter how small I make it? Is it because I have more than one image? Or just a bug?

ezgif-5-fa8beb399bba.gif

It's probably a bug :tumblr_inline_n2pjcykAXc1qdlkyg:

I added the pic to your signature, you can now change the size if you'd like to make it move it or make it smaller/bigger. :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

21 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

It's probably a bug :tumblr_inline_n2pjcykAXc1qdlkyg:

I added the pic to your signature, you can now change the size if you'd like to make it move it or make it smaller/bigger. :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

I.. still get the same error :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

11 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

Thank you! And sorry for the trouble why is it always me with the weird bugs :headdesk:

I changed the picture size requirement but even before changing it I edited your signature and it worked for me so maybe it was really a bug (now it's 2700x250, and max. 10 pictures in a signature). If we change it again we'll let you know!

• 1 month later...

Help... Half my txt has gone Japanese.  Must have pressed something.  How do I get back to English please.  I keep getting a Japanese/English quote.  I press English but part is still Japanese. 

Cheers.  

Edit:  Found the icon for language settings at bottom of main page.  All back to normal now. 

• 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, madraykin said:

:offtopic2:But I need some help?

For some reason I can't reply to threads in Chrome? It was perfectly fine earlier, now if I click in the reply box it's just grey and I can't type anything.

I've cleared cookies but haven't tried rebooting yet.

Quoting myself from another thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Sometimes when I click the like button for a post it either doesn't get recognized or it gets recognized multiple times at once, causing at least one screen message that I unliked the post that was to get the like. Is this a known issue, or does anyone else have this problem? It may be my browser (falkon), but I never had this problem with other forum software before.

• 1 month later...