Technical problems

On 5/1/2019 at 7:59 PM, Lambari said:

I can't watch any video, it only shows a white rectangle. All other video platforms are working fine. I downloaded Adobe flash again but it didn't work.  Does anyone know how to fix that?   Maybe the platform is with myself. Thanks!

rDoX3dE.png

Sorry about that, I'm a bit swamped this week but I'll look into it. Have you tried on another browser perhaps? Does anyone else have this issue?

Are the non-Google Drive embeds working for you, like this?

2 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Sorry about that, I'm a bit swamped this week but I'll look into it. Have you tried on another browser perhaps? Does anyone else have this issue?

At least on mobile they work fine for me

7 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

This non-google drive one is working just fine. It makes sense now, I didn't know some of the videos were embeded from there.  These past few weeks I've been unable to open anything from google drive at my computer and I don't know why.  I'll try to watch it on mobile until I figure out why google drive doesn't work for me. Thanks a lot!   

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

No it doesn't work, but I think I figured out the problem... Something my internet provider did is blocking those videos. They work fine when I used my mobile data, which sucks but not really an issue with videos themselves.

Thank you and sorry for taking your time

1 hour ago, Neenah said:

No it doesn't work, but I think I figured out the problem... Something my internet provider did is blocking those videos. They work fine when I used my mobile data, which sucks but not really an issue with videos themselves.

Thank you and sorry for taking your time

Aww sorry about that though. Hope you can find a way to watch them!

hello just wanted to ask if anyone else has had the Planet freezing when when posting on mobile, and in particularly when using Planet emojis

well it isn't really a big issue, I can survive using the phone emojis instead of the yuzumoticons:tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:

kinda

but anyway, it was annoying during faoi livestream, whenever I clicked on the wrong emoji icon by mistake (the one of the Planet tab instead of the one of the keyboard) I got stuck:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

so here are the details (I know they are messy but honestly it's because it's a very weird thing):

I can write and add one Planet emoji just fine, everything as usual.

But whenever I try to add a 2nd Planet emoji to my draft, the page would get like completely stuck, it doesn't let me add the emoji and it doesn't make me go back, or scroll or even refresh the page.

If I wait then it kinda refreshes on its own. Actually it doesn't really loads the page directly, it just shows me a blank page for a while and then after a while it allows me to refresh again and it finally loads the page.

But it takes so much time I just prefer to close the page entirely and open the Planet in a new one. And even then, I need to wait a few seconds for the app to start working again (it looks like at the beginning it just freezes the whole app period, not only the Planet page)

(luckily till now it has always saved the drafts exactly where I had left it, before the emoji LOL)

it's happened during FaOI livrstream but tbh I had noticed something like that before that too but with the livestream I could finally detect a pattern.

Since I hadn't been posting for a(few?) week(s?) idk when it started exactly. Well in the past it has happened that the page froze and I had to close it and open a new one, but it has never happened like this and with this regularity:squishedPooh: and also, why everything works as usual for the first emoji but with the second emoji it gets fussy?:14066882:

Since I've always used phone to comment all livestreams, I'm positive this wasn't happening e.g. during WC

(btw I use chome app. Well, if no one else had this super-weird issue, I'm gonna try with another app...)

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2019 at 1:56 AM, LadyLou said:

hello just wanted to ask if anyone else has had the Planet freezing when when posting on mobile, and in particularly when using Planet emojis

well it isn't really a big issue, I can survive using the phone emojis instead of the yuzumoticons:tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:

kinda

but anyway, it was annoying during faoi livestream, whenever I clicked on the wrong emoji icon by mistake (the one of the Planet tab instead of the one of the keyboard) I got stuck:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

so here are the details (I know they are messy but honestly it's because it's a very weird thing):

I can write and add one Planet emoji just fine, everything as usual.

But whenever I try to add a 2nd Planet emoji to my draft, the page would get like completely stuck, it doesn't let me add the emoji and it doesn't make me go back, or scroll or even refresh the page.

If I wait then it kinda refreshes on its own. Actually it doesn't really loads the page directly, it just shows me a blank page for a while and then after a while it allows me to refresh again and it finally loads the page.

But it takes so much time I just prefer to close the page entirely and open the Planet in a new one. And even then, I need to wait a few seconds for the app to start working again (it looks like at the beginning it just freezes the whole app period, not only the Planet page)

(luckily till now it has always saved the drafts exactly where I had left it, before the emoji LOL)

it's happened during FaOI livrstream but tbh I had noticed something like that before that too but with the livestream I could finally detect a pattern.

Since I hadn't been posting for a(few?) week(s?) idk when it started exactly. Well in the past it has happened that the page froze and I had to close it and open a new one, but it has never happened like this and with this regularity:squishedPooh: and also, why everything works as usual for the first emoji but with the second emoji it gets fussy?:14066882:

Since I've always used phone to comment all livestreams, I'm positive this wasn't happening e.g. during WC

(btw I use chome app. Well, if no one else had this super-weird issue, I'm gonna try with another app...)

quoting myself because the issue solved on its own, now I can post with multiple Planet emojis from phone just fine:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: