Technical problems

Can we lose some of the emojis please. It was hard to find the ones I want before and now it is takes forever. Also, when the internet is bad (which is practically always) the emojis list takes ages to load and sometimes many of them don't load at all.

The new ones do load faster and have names so it easier to search, but there are still way to many of them and I am used to the old ones so I would rather keep them or maybe just keep some of each group?

:sign0009:

2 hours ago, Neenah said:

Can we lose some of the emojis please. It was hard to find the ones I want before and now it is takes forever. Also, when the internet is bad (which is practically always) the emojis list takes ages to load and sometimes many of them don't load at all.

The new ones do load faster and have names so it easier to search, but there are still way to many of them and I am used to the old ones so I would rather keep them or maybe just keep some of each group?

:sign0009:

I disabled the twitter style emojis.

On 4/4/2019 at 3:53 AM, yuzupon said:

Hi staff, this is something I notice happened bcz I suck. lol. Just that, now I can't see the "next unread topic" and "go to topic listing". As in, what's usually written underneath them (see red marks). It's not that much of a nuisance, but I usually use those 2 buttons and would like to have it back, if possible. I've checked both in Chrome and Safari, and it's the same in both browsers. Thanks!

RnZnM8J.png

Hi, sorry I'm not sure what you mean. What is usually written underneath? I don't remember haha :14066882: Was it the name of the post or something?

9 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Hi, sorry I'm not sure what you mean. What is usually written underneath? I don't remember haha :14066882: Was it the name of the post or something?

They mean the topic navigators present at the bottom of every page when you're reading a thread. The ones that say "go back to topic listing" and "next unread topic". It's available for me, so I'm guessing their theme is affecting their ability to see it.

ETA: or they were on a thread in a board that had only one topic in total. Unlikely.

30 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

It's usually the name of the thread for "Next Unread Topic" and the name of the... err, what do you call it? subforum? for the "Go To Topic Listing".

For example, when I am viewing "General Yuzuru Chat", under "Next Unread Topic" could be "Costume Talk", and under "Go To Topic Listing" would always be "Yuzuru Hanyu".

Or from this subforum, I am viewing "Technical problems", under "Next Unread Topic" should be "Where can I find...?/ Is there a thread for...?", and under "Go To Topic Listing" would always be "Suggestions and Feedback".

For the record, this is the same for EVERY theme available at the moment, and in every browser I own: Chrome, Safari, Opera, and Firefox.

1 hour ago, yuzupon said:

It's usually the name of the thread for "Next Unread Topic" and the name of the... err, what do you call it? subforum? for the "Go To Topic Listing".

For example, when I am viewing "General Yuzuru Chat", under "Next Unread Topic" could be "Costume Talk", and under "Go To Topic Listing" would always be "Yuzuru Hanyu".

Or from this subforum, I am viewing "Technical problems", under "Next Unread Topic" should be "Where can I find...?/ Is there a thread for...?", and under "Go To Topic Listing" would always be "Suggestions and Feedback".

For the record, this is the same for EVERY theme available at the moment, and in every browser I own: Chrome, Safari, Opera, and Firefox.

That feature was removed with our latest update :sad4:

Removed Features

• Removed the name of the content (e.g. topic) from the “Next Unread” link which could consume significant server resources on large communities.

On 4/4/2019 at 12:03 PM, Anna said:

Hi, I have the same issue as @yuzupon

And this morning I noticed that I can't bookmark anything and also can't access my bookmarks anymore.

If I try to access my bookmarks the side shows me the following error:

"Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account. 

Error code: 2bookmarknoperm"

It would make me quite sad to lose all bookmarks I saved so far. 

I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance. 

I have the same issue.  Any update on why no bookmarks or access to bookmarks prev saved??? 

10 hours ago, Louitunes said:

:thanks: 

On 4/4/2019 at 8:05 AM, axelnojutsu said:

not my bookmarks :sorrow:

(also, looking at the yuzumojis, "bless your soul" is not working for me)

On 4/4/2019 at 8:01 AM, BWOZWaltz said:

Oh no...I can't access my bookmark either!  Also bookmark button itself doesn't appear on the comments.

On 4/4/2019 at 7:53 AM, yuzupon said:

Ouch, now that you point it out, I too have the same problem about the bookmarks. I can't access them anymore.

On 4/4/2019 at 7:03 AM, Anna said:

Hi, I have the same issue as @yuzupon

And this morning I noticed that I can't bookmark anything and also can't access my bookmarks anymore.

If I try to access my bookmarks the side shows me the following error:

"Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account. 

Error code: 2bookmarknoperm"

It would make me quite sad to lose all bookmarks I saved so far. 

I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance. 

Can you guys check now?