Technical problems

It's not making any difference to me. A couple of tweets loaded on the page before I switched to Test theme and only those tweets loaded after I refreshed a couple of times, too. Been like that for a couple of days, maybe two out of ten tweets show up as tweets and the rest show up looking like text. 

1 hour ago, WinForPooh said:

It's not making any difference to me. A couple of tweets loaded on the page before I switched to Test theme and only those tweets loaded after I refreshed a couple of times, too. Been like that for a couple of days, maybe two out of ten tweets show up as tweets and the rest show up looking like text. 

Same  :sigh:

19 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Great! 

Does anyone else have the same issue tho? @fireovertheice @kelly @WinForPooh @Neenah @Hydroblade? if so can you link a tweet that doesn't work for you?

i'm still having the problem with all embedded tweets, but i'm not sure if it's my computer because it's not just on the forum

• 5 months later...

Hi staff, this is something I notice happened bcz I suck. lol. Just that, now I can't see the "next unread topic" and "go to topic listing". As in, what's usually written underneath them (see red marks). It's not that much of a nuisance, but I usually use those 2 buttons and would like to have it back, if possible. I've checked both in Chrome and Safari, and it's the same in both browsers. Thanks!

RnZnM8J.png

2 hours ago, yuzupon said:

Hi staff, this is something I notice happened bcz I suck. lol. Just that, now I can't see the "next unread topic" and "go to topic listing". As in, what's usually written underneath them (see red marks). It's not that much of a nuisance, but I usually use those 2 buttons and would like to have it back, if possible. I've checked both in Chrome and Safari, and it's the same in both browsers. Thanks!

RnZnM8J.png

Hi, I have the same issue as @yuzupon

And this morning I noticed that I can't bookmark anything and also can't access my bookmarks anymore.

If I try to access my bookmarks the side shows me the following error:

"Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account. 

Error code: 2bookmarknoperm"

It would make me quite sad to lose all bookmarks I saved so far. 

I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance. 

48 minutes ago, Anna said:

Hi, I have the same issue as @yuzupon

And this morning I noticed that I can't bookmark anything and also can't access my bookmarks anymore.

If I try to access my bookmarks the side shows me the following error:

"Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account. 

Error code: 2bookmarknoperm"

It would make me quite sad to lose all bookmarks I saved so far. 

I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance. 

Ouch, now that you point it out, I too have the same problem about the bookmarks. I can't access them anymore.