Technical problems

8 hours ago, axelnojutsu said:

not just you, had that happen as well I just default to always going over the message button :shrug:

8 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

A little relieved it's not my browser giving me coded warning that it's about to give up. :laughing: 

Actually, there was just an update. Can you see if it still is broken? Otherwise, I will file a bug report...

• 5 weeks later...

I've been having an issue with embedded tweets in chrome not loading in the past two days. It started suddenly and I have no idea what is wrong but most of the tweets just won't load no matter what (some do). I know this happens when a tweet is deleted but that is not the case here as they do load fine in firefox. Any suggestions on how to fix this? 

kTOqnqA.jpg

8 hours ago, Neenah said:

I've been having an issue with embedded tweets in chrome not loading in the past two days. It started suddenly and I have no idea what is wrong but most of the tweets just won't load no matter what (some do). I know this happens when a tweet is deleted but that is not the case here as they do load fine in firefox. Any suggestions on how to fix this? 

kTOqnqA.jpg

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

The same thing is happening to me too ...

Is it only on this site? I've had the same problem across different sites on Firefox so i figured it might be Twitter's fault...

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Is it only on this site? I've had the same problem across different sites on Firefox so i figured it might be Twitter's fault...

I don't go to any other site that embeds tweets so I don't really know. You have the same problem on Firefox? it is not just chrome? 

5 hours ago, fireovertheice said:

I have the same problem from weeks now with firefox on mac; no problem at all with chrome and firefox on pc; and no problem with the mobile version on iPhone

On 10/10/2018 at 2:44 AM, ralucutzagy said:

I still have the same  problem. I must refresh the page a few times to see the tweets ... 

On 10/5/2018 at 12:53 PM, Neenah said:

I don't go to any other site that embeds tweets so I don't really know. You have the same problem on Firefox? it is not just chrome? 

On 10/5/2018 at 4:28 AM, Neenah said:

kTOqnqA.jpg

On 10/9/2018 at 8:38 PM, kelly said:

For Twitter link embedding problem, I checked on MN and the tweets seem to embed fine :scratch2:

I just did an upgrade, the problem is still happening right?

On 10/11/2018 at 3:41 PM, fireovertheice said:

I have the same problem from weeks now with firefox on mac; no problem at all with chrome and firefox on pc; and no problem with the mobile version on iPhone

On 10/10/2018 at 2:44 AM, ralucutzagy said:

I still have the same  problem. I must refresh the page a few times to see the tweets ... 

On 10/5/2018 at 4:28 AM, Neenah said:

kTOqnqA.jpg

On 10/5/2018 at 12:49 PM, Hydroblade said:

On 10/8/2018 at 4:17 AM, WinForPooh said:

I have the problem on Opera too. But it might be a Twitter problem, I haven't checked anywhere else.

On 10/9/2018 at 8:38 PM, kelly said:

For Twitter link embedding problem, I checked on MN and the tweets seem to embed fine :scratch2:

Hi everyone, I have created a new theme called "Test." can you check and see if it works on that theme?