Technical problems

Question: Is there a way to not display avatars in this updated forum? I can't find the option in the settings. It mostly gives me only Profile or Notification setting options, no board settings. 

Are there any quick ways to fix the table coding in this platform?  It seems the BBCodes from the old forum are not being carried over.  

Here is where I'm having trouble with the feature.  

I see there is a table feature in the new setup however it seems I'll have to start to construct the tables from scratch with this feature.  Is there anyways to get around from doing that?  Thanks :)

1 hour ago, dasani said:

Are there any quick ways to fix the table coding in this platform?  It seems the BBCodes from the old forum are not being carried over.  

I see there is a table feature in the new setup however it seems I'll have to start to construct the tables from scratch with this feature.  Is there anyways to get around from doing that?  Thanks :)

After all the work you had, I'm feeling your pain seeing those posts now. Hoping this can be solved without having to re-create tables from scratch. :grouphug:

29 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Are you on phone or desktop?

Also, do you see the little white envelope icon in the top right hand corner next to your username?

Thank you! I'm on a phone, I just usually choose the full site option instead of the mobile skin on forums I visit because I like it better.

4 minutes ago, beki said:

Thank you! I'm on a phone, I just usually choose the full site option instead of the mobile skin on forums I visit because I like it better.

not sure...usually for me i just choose "request desktop site" but i can see if this is a plugin

test test
test test
test test

43 minutes ago, dasani said:

i went in and changed your posts manually...... however i think i lost the links to the ice show by accident ;-; 

how does it look? might need a bit of cleanup..

4 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

not sure...usually for me i just choose "request desktop site" but i can see if this is a plugin

test test
test test
test test

Request desktop site is perfect, but I didn't see it. Maybe I'm a bit of a granny today :smiley_facepalm: (Embrace change! Change is good! I tell myself. But I'm a Taurus, so...)

Hey, thank you for getting the move done and setting up the new forum! I have a problem though, when I want to open the side, it still opens up the phpBB board basically in the state it was in during the move (so, down, with all the latest posts showing the ones before the move too) - on both PC and mobile, and despite clearing the cookies. Only version for me to get here is by VPN. Any idea what that is?^^"

Just now, beki said:

Request desktop site is perfect, but I didn't see it. Maybe I'm a bit of a granny today :smiley_facepalm: (Embrace change! Change is good! I tell myself. But I'm a Taurus, so...)

it's a feature on your phone...well, it is on mine, and i have an android. basically in settings... but lemme see if turning off mobile is a thing

1 minute ago, Joey said:

Hey, thank you for getting the move done and setting up the new forum! I have a problem though, when I want to open the side, it still opens up the phpBB board basically in the state it was in during the move (so, down, with all the latest posts showing the ones before the move too) - on both PC and mobile, and despite clearing the cookies. Only version for me to get here is by VPN. Any idea what that is?^^"

Did you clear the cache?

5 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

it's a feature on your phone...well, it is on mine, and i have an android. basically in settings... but lemme see if turning off mobile is a thing

Ok, I figured out how to do it on the iPhone. Hold down the reload button in Safari and it gives the option. Learning new things :rainbow:

14 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

i went in and changed your posts manually...... however i think i lost the links to the ice show by accident ;-; 

how does it look? might need a bit of cleanup..

Thanks for the quick fix :2thumbsup:  I can insert in the ice show links easily.  

Can you please also fix the competition result table for the bio post?  Many thanks!

For future references, is there a quick way for the regular users to update the table (i.e. inserting extra lines...etc)  I might need to do some edits for the archived calendar and it would be great if I can just easily add a line without troubling the staff team to help on this.