Technical problems

I tried to send a private message, but it only appears in my Out box. Shouldn't it be in Sent folder? I'm not sure message was actually sent. Thank you

I think it's in your out box because the person hasn't read it yet :o

I tried to send a private message, but it only appears in my Out box. Shouldn't it be in Sent folder? I'm not sure message was actually sent. Thank you

I think it's in your out box because the person hasn't read it yet :o

Thanks Hydroblade. Message is now in "Sent" box.

Hello,

I have two problems after the server change: my avatar now seems to have a size that doesn´t fit, and I cannot get right to the required size..and, perhaps more important: I cannot see emojis, I see the text but not the picture. Is this a problem for anyone else?

2 minutes ago, raebia said:

Hello,

I have two problems after the server change: my avatar now seems to have a size that doesn´t fit, and I cannot get right to the required size..and, perhaps more important: I cannot see emojis, I see the text but not the picture. Is this a problem for anyone else?

What size is your avatar? I think it needs to be 200x200 or smaller and 1000kb or smaller but i can make that a larger limit.

As for the emojis, yeah that's true for everyone - unfortunately. However for your own posts you can go in and click edit -> save and then the emojis that still exist (not all of them do) will show up.

8 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

What size is your avatar? I think it needs to be 200x200 or smaller and 1000kb or smaller but i can make that a larger limit.

As for the emojis, yeah that's true for everyone - unfortunately. However for your own posts you can go in and click edit -> save and then the emojis that still exist (not all of them do) will show up.

Thank you for your reply!

I have the avatar here smaller than 200x220, but when I try to upload it there are these crosshairs to resize it - and I always have to cut part of the picture off.

I don´t know if I am making sense: am helpless expressing technical things in English:lol:

Just now, raebia said:

Thank you for your reply!

I have the avatar here smaller than 200x220, but when I try to upload it there are these crosshairs to resize it - and I always have to cut part of the picture off.

I don´t know if I am making sense: am helpless expressing technical things in English:lol:

you can't drag the crosshairs to be at the edge of the image?

it's 200x200 not 200x220 btw

17 minutes ago, Fay said:

The same problem - I either had to cut Yuzu's head or Yuzu's legs off. Not an easy choice, I tell ya! :blink:

:107:omg it's so funny I just can't ...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

maybe you can try to make a new image with some white space so that you don't need to cut his head or leg....?:107:

1 minute ago, gummybear said:

:107:omg it's so funny I just can't ...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

maybe you can try to make a new image with some white space so that you don't need to cut his head or leg....?:107:

Take pity on me - I'm hopeless in such matters! I might ask someone to do it for me once things get a bit less stressed.

Anyway, admin guys, wow, this is colossal work to be done in such a short while!!! :2thumbsup:

57 minutes ago, raebia said:

..yes, that´s right: an the image gets cut off, I left my last try here..

Hey raebia,

Since I originally resized your avatar for you, I went ahead and gave it a fix to make it 200x200. 

AIb9ayr.jpg

27 minutes ago, Fay said:

Take pity on me - I'm hopeless in such matters! I might ask someone to do it for me once things get a bit less stressed.

Anyway, admin guys, wow, this is colossal work to be done in such a short while!!! :2thumbsup:

Post me the original image, Fay, and I'll try to help out while GIMP is open. 

Edit 2: Here, I did it anyway, in case you wanted it.

Edit: OMG, they merge replies when they're next to each other. Lovely feature, yay!

14 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Hey raebia,

Since I originally resized your avatar for you, I went ahead and gave it a fix to make it 200x200. 

AIb9ayr.jpg

Edit: OMG, they merge replies when they're next to each other. Lovely feature, yay!

Thank you so much!! It means so much to me!:pbow:

I am very happy, very grateful. :2thumbsup:

48 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Hey raebia,

AIb9ayr.jpg

Edit 2: Here, I did it anyway, in case you wanted it.

Thanks, Xeyra!!!