Technical problems

If you have any technical problems, please state and ask in this thread

(edited by Pamigena)

----------

I don't know if this is even the right place, but since I can't see any Help and/or Bugs forum - make one, maybe? - I decided to post here that I'm not getting any new post notification emails anymore, since maybe 12 hours or so ago.

I haven't unsubscribed or changed anything in my settings so I don't think it's anything on my side...

We have temporarily disabled notifications because currently there is a rule that you are automatically subscribed to a thread if you've posted there at least three times. This lead to alot of e-mails and we have decided to disable notifications until we find a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience!

We have temporarily disabled notifications because currently there is a rule that you are automatically subscribed to a thread if you've posted there at least three times. This lead to alot of e-mails and we have decided to disable notifications until we find a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you for the clarification, at least now I can stop wondering what the problem is and whether it's mine or server side.

I wish I could say more than that but last time I was admin on a phpbb board is three years ago so I'm pretty sure what knowledge I had is long outdated by now.

Good luck finding a solution, and soon.

Hello! I don't know if it's an issue on my end or the forums.. but sometimes I can't seem to see images that are uploaded? For example, someone would post a picture but there's only a blank for me. I only know that it's a picture because someone would reply and comment about the picture. I hope I'm making sense. haha

Hello! I don't know if it's an issue on my end or the forums.. but sometimes I can't seem to see images that are uploaded? For example, someone would post a picture but there's only a blank for me. I only know that it's a picture because someone would reply and comment about the picture. I hope I'm making sense. haha

Could you please link me an example?

This thread/post for example...

topic92-200.html#p11019

It's apparently a picture of Yuzuru in crocs? Or at least that's what the replies say. But I couldn't see any pic at all.

This thread/post for example...

topic92-200.html#p11019

It's apparently a picture of Yuzuru in crocs? Or at least that's what the replies say. But I couldn't see any pic at all.

Maybe you're having a problem with the embedded tweet? Do you see the pictures that are only pictures, like in the [link=http://www.planethanyu.com/topic5.html]Daily Yuzuru Photos thread[/link]? It'd be important to know if it's a problem with the embedding for you or with images in general.

Maybe you're having a problem with the embedded tweet? Do you see the pictures that are only pictures, like in the [link=http://www.planethanyu.com/topic5.html]Daily Yuzuru Photos thread[/link]? It'd be important to know if it's a problem with the embedding for you or with images in general.

Aaah. I think you got it! I've haven't had any issues with most pics. I think it is embedded tweets that doesn't show up. Is there any way I can fix this?

So based on what I'm seeing, I'm almost absolutely sure that it's embedded tweets that i'm not able to see. Is there any way I could fix this? I can't seem to find any options for it in my user control panel...

I'm not good at technical issues but which browser are you using and have you tried through another browser? There are things Chrome doesn't open for me (videos, mostly) that I need Firefox for.

Also, through google, I found some discussion [link=http://www.redcafe.net/threads/embedded-tweets-no-longer-displaying-in-my-chrome.381115/]here[/link] that I'm not sure might be helpful to you. Mostly, they seem to suggest you check your adblock and/or virus scanner to see if they're blocking social media.

So based on what I'm seeing, I'm almost absolutely sure that it's embedded tweets that i'm not able to see. Is there any way I could fix this? I can't seem to find any options for it in my user control panel...

I'm not good at technical issues but which browser are you using and have you tried through another browser? There are things Chrome doesn't open for me (videos, mostly) that I need Firefox for.

Also, through google, I found some discussion [link=http://www.redcafe.net/threads/embedded-tweets-no-longer-displaying-in-my-chrome.381115/]here[/link] that I'm not sure might be helpful to you. Mostly, they seem to suggest you check your adblock and/or virus scanner to see if they're blocking social media.

Thank you!!! I had a look at all my add ons and it was the Disconnect add-on that was messing with the tweets. :bow:

Thank you!!! I had a look at all my add ons and it was the Disconnect add-on that was messing with the tweets. :bow:

Yay, glad you managed to fix it! :pbow: