Planet Hanyu and Planet BTS Fan Club

LAY

It started out as just some posts on the "What music are you listening to right now" thread but we ended up chatting so much about BTS that I asked the moderators to move the posts to a new thread so that we don't hijack that thread.

There's only 6 of us that are consistently active. A couple have dropped in to say hi. No idea how many lurk.

But since we've been on the Planet together for so long, it's like a group of old friends getting together rather than the toxic sludge that a lot of the bigger, more general forums can be (e.g. compare Planet Hanyu to "the skating forum that shall not be named (because they'll threaten to sue)) and having both Yuzu and BTS in common makes the conversations more fun

If you look around, you'll see that the Planet has a few of these hobby-specific forums, where satellites who have other interests in common, as well as liking Yuzu,  can have their own conversations without cluttering up the main Yuzu

threads. 

It's more of a courtesy to other satellites honestly. 

Ohh I see! I only joined planet hanyu less than a year. Seemed to notise that if any skating competition or related event are on, then most of the conversation will be focussed on skating. I suppose Planet BTS Fan Club concurrently keep this website active during off ice season. 

Also - Yuzu really likes BTS and it's the #1 group in the world.  Roman is doing his new Gala program to BTS and I'd expect you'll see more skaters following.  They have a very Yuzu attitude towards hard work and excellence.

And, seriously, we have been experiencing an 18 month long Yuzu drought with very, very little Yuzu content available.  I suggest you watch some BTS on YouTube (especially their more recent stuff) and enjoy.  They are also very socially conscious and are extraordinarily influential in helping different charities globally.

Yeah! I know BTS....but my favourite is Shinee's Jonghyun though he has passed away. He was so talented - a singer, song writer, record producer, radio host, author, MC etc. I really missed his angelic voice:weeping:

On 7/8/2021 at 11:27 AM, LAY said:

Yeah! I know BTS....but my favourite is Shinee's Jonghyun though he has passed away. He was so talented - a singer, song writer, record producer, radio host, author, MC etc. I really missed his angelic voice:weeping:

Jonghyun's story is such a sad one. My hat is off to Shinee for continuing on without him, and not replacing him. That must be so difficult. 

30 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Jonghyun's story is such a sad one. My hat is off to Shinee for continuing on without him, and not replacing him. That must be so difficult. 

And his death, I hope, was a wake-up call to the k-pop industry.  The pressure to become successful is insane.  And to stay popular a whole level higher.  Idols are suppose to be project perfection and when they are suffering from depression and burn-out, how can they get help?  I do hope there is a way for both the super popular artists, but also for all of those who get washed out in the trainee process.