2021 Rostelecom Cup - Tickets and Discussion

3 часа назад, senemgencer сказал:

Hello everyone !

If you have purchased tickets for Rostelecom from kassir-ru.ru like me, I am very sorry to inform you that we have been robbed. I was in touch with a Russian Fanyu for a different subject and she told me to be carefull and recheck. I tried to contact this website for days and could get no answer. So this morning I sent a letter to the Russian Skating Federation, asking for some clarification. They responded very quickly by saying

"This website didn’t have, doesn’t have and will never have rights to sell tickets to the Rostelecom Cup or any figure skating competitions because it’s a fake. The tickets sells will start this week. "

Imagine what an awful shock it would be to me if I went to Sochi and found out that I actually have no seats for the competitions. So better late than never.

Try to contact them again (ask a refund cuz you can't visit or cuz they don't have exact seats, etc.), I know a person who wrote to them and they agreed to refund with 10% comission, though still don't know the outcome.

They're not official seller, though tickets might be not fake, just more expensive, but I really don't know about it.

Sadly, in Russia you should trust only official information, we have a lot of resellers here.

Well I tried to call them (never answered the phone), sent them 3 emails and so far ZERO RESPONSE. This is why I wrote to RusFed. I was OK to pay more for the tickets, but no tickets is unacceptable. Resellers are ok, I have nothing against the system, because this is trading and  trading is not illegal or bad. But if a website is selling non-existent tickets, this is fraud.  

9 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Try to contact them again, I know a person who wrote to them and they agreed to refund with 10% comission, though still don't know the outcome.

They're not official seller, though tickets might be not fake, just more expensive, but I really don't know about it.

Sadly, in Russia you should trust only official information, we have a lot of resellers here.

Hopefully this is true.  I know someone who has asked for a refund and was offered refund with the  10% commission.  They had to fill in a form and are awaiting a reply.  A lot of us bought tickets via this site and are now in a position of trying to cancel as we would prefer the official tickets and certainty over where we sit and actually receiving the tickets.

1 minute ago, senemgencer said:

Well I tried to call them (never answered the phone), sent them 3 emails and so far ZERO RESPONSE. This is why I wrote to RusFed. I was OK to pay more for the tickets, but no tickets is unacceptable. Resellers are ok, I have nothing against the system, because this is trading and  trading is not illegal or bad. But if a website is selling non-existent tickets, this is fraud.  

All agents I think offer tickets with the hope they can buy them when official tickets go on sale.  So it's not they are non-existent tickets just they have not got them yet.  There is usually a caveat somewhere that says if they cannot obtain tickets then they refund you fully (which is why I'd prefer the certainty of official tickets).  At least that's how I think it works.

7 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

Hopefully this is true.  I know someone who has asked for a refund and was offered refund with the  10% commission.  They had to fill in a form and are awaiting a reply.  A lot of us bought tickets via this site and are now in a position of trying to cancel as we would prefer the official tickets and certainty over where we sit and actually receiving the tickets.

Can you please explain how they could reach kassir-ru.ru ?? I could not succed. I am not talking about kassir.ru , but kassir-ru.ru  . How on earth could they find a contact point? I'm begging you, please answer me :) 

16 minutes ago, senemgencer said:

Can you please explain how they could reach kassir-ru.ru ?? I could not succed. I am not talking about kassir.ru , but kassir-ru.ru  . How on earth could they find a contact point? I'm begging you, please answer me :) 

Trying to find out for you.  What a mess this has all been. 

51 minutes ago, senemgencer said:

Which email address did you try? This is the email address they used: info@kassir-ru.ru

9 hours ago, senemgencer said:

I emailed them and they replied...I'll find the address for you.......I'm waiting to get my refund of 90% but no joy yet after i sent my details last Wednesday.....let me copy the email address and get back to you 

18 hours ago, senemgencer said:

Hello everyone !

If you have purchased tickets for Rostelecom from kassir-ru.ru like me, I am very sorry to inform you that we have been robbed. I was in touch with a Russian Fanyu for a different subject and she told me to be carefull and recheck. I tried to contact this website for days and could get no answer. So this morning I sent a letter to the Russian Skating Federation, asking for some clarification. They responded very quickly by saying

"This website didn’t have, doesn’t have and will never have rights to sell tickets to the Rostelecom Cup or any figure skating competitions because it’s a fake. The tickets sells will start this week. "

Imagine what an awful shock it would be to me if I went to Sochi and found out that I actually have no seats for the competitions. So better late than never.

I think you can dispute the charge with your credit card company and use the response from RusFed as proof that the ticket site is a fraud.

At the same time, you can try asking for a refund, but there's a time limit for disputing a charge with your credit card company, so you don't want to wait too long to do that. You can let the credit card company know that you are trying to get a refund from them. The credit card company might be able to help you with that.

Good luck everyone.

3 hours ago, IceWings said:

I think you can dispute the charge with your credit card company and use the response from RusFed as proof that the ticket site is a fraud.

At the same time, you can try asking for a refund, but there's a time limit for disputing a charge with your credit card company, so you don't want to wait too long to do that. You can let the credit card company know that you are trying to get a refund from them. The credit card company might be able to help you with that.

Good luck everyone.

This is exactly what I did yesterday morning as soon as I received the email from RusFed and I also included their email to my message. Let's see how it will go. Thanks