2021 Rostelecom Cup - Tickets and Discussion

26 минут назад, IceWings сказал:

Congrats everyone who bought tickets! You are tempting me. I just took a peek at the ticket site. LOL!

If you're fully vaccinated, you should be OK. Make sure you bring lots of good masks since you might be surrounded by screaming, unmasked spectators. There is a small chance of break-through cases, so you'll want a contingency plan in case you have to quarantine in Russia. I remember that happened to a tennis player, but he was not vaccinated.

Just be mentally prepared that most people will be without masks. I live here, and I have to travel with these maskless crowds on the underground every day

The prices, though, are insane

8 часов назад, Blackberry сказал:

I just got a section. The PDF ticket came a short time after the confirmation. Here’s me google translating everything to see what I have.

My question: What about practice? Is that included? Anyone know?

11 часов назад, Shimmering сказал:

The tickets are on sale here https://kassir-ru.ru/bilety-sport/product/bilety-na-isu-gran-pri-po-figurnomu-kataniyu-kubok-rostelekom-vi-etap-26-noyabrya-2021-ledovyj-dvorec-ajsberg-sochi-turnir-rostelecom-cup-2021-2022

The prices are in rubles for one day (all days cost the same), and in 2019 I paid less for GPF Torino 😢

If you're flying through Moscow, you can do PCR test at the airport (they say the urgent variant is ready in 2 hours, also there is a line up there, so leave time for that) , but will you be allowed into the country without it? I've no idea

Hi! I think the ticket link is not legit, it's not on official RusFed site fsrussia.ru. It might be a reseller

5 минут назад, Lunna сказал:

Hi! I think the ticket link is not legit, it's not on official RusFed site fsrussia.ru. It might be a reseller

Can't see tickets or links to whoever sells them at fsrussia. ru. Am I looking in the wrong place? 

Through the search engine the only site that had prices and not the "fill in the form and we will get back to you" was kassir. ru

4 минуты назад, Shimmering сказал:

Can't see tickets or links to whoever sells them at fsrussia. ru. Am I looking in the wrong place? 

Through the search engine the only site that had prices and not the "fill in the form and we will get back to you" was kassir. ru

That's why I think link is not legit, cuz still no information on RusFed site. Direct ticket link is kassir-ru.ru not kassir.ru and map looks like Megasport

I have seen quite a few reseller sites offering CoR tickets, but there are no real tickets yet, those intermediaries will just buy tickets for you when they go on sale I guess.

RusFed's official site will probably publish if tickets are already on sale and on which site. They did so with JGP Krasnoyarsk and the test skates in the past weeks too. So far there are no news on fsrussia.ru about CoR ticket sales so all other sites that offer tickets are just resellers/agents. It's best to be careful with them because they offer tickets at a higher price...

10 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

RusFed's official site will probably publish if tickets are already on sale and on which site. They did so with JGP Krasnoyarsk and the test skates in the past weeks too. So far there are no news on fsrussia.ru about CoR ticket sales so all other sites that offer tickets are just resellers/agents. It's best to be careful with them because they offer tickets at a higher price...

Too late...already bought.  As long as they actually send the ticket.

6 hours ago, Nomatterwhat said:

Hi, do you know the seat map of the rink? Which is the judges' side? A2/A3 or C2/C3? Thanks.

Not sure.  Assumed link was official site and would not have bought if realised it was an agent.  (Never buy tickets late at night when you are extremely tired).  Rink side will be clearer when official site releases their map.  

I have to apply for visa as Spanish citizen  and currently there is no way to get one because of covid restrictions. And nobody knows whether they'll lift them. So much uncertainty is killing me...

I can assume some risks given that outside Japan it is CoR o nothing (Worlds being big question mark), but the thing is that as of now I can't even go to Russia.

I just checked how to get a visa and with all the steps, it costs too much money and too much worry to me. I just hope I can go to France in March 2022. If the health situation allows public, it will be far easier and I won't need a visa. At the moment, I don't even need a PCR test because I'm fully vaccinated. France is  expecting an increase of cases from October (after the summer season) but the majority of the population is now vaccinated so wait and see.

Hello everyone !

If you have purchased tickets for Rostelecom from kassir-ru.ru like me, I am very sorry to inform you that we have been robbed. I was in touch with a Russian Fanyu for a different subject and she told me to be carefull and recheck. I tried to contact this website for days and could get no answer. So this morning I sent a letter to the Russian Skating Federation, asking for some clarification. They responded very quickly by saying

"This website didn’t have, doesn’t have and will never have rights to sell tickets to the Rostelecom Cup or any figure skating competitions because it’s a fake. The tickets sells will start this week. "

Imagine what an awful shock it would be to me if I went to Sochi and found out that I actually have no seats for the competitions. So better late than never.