Hello Yuzuru´s fans

Ghis

I am new to this website dedicated to Yuzuru and I just wanted to say that I am very grateful for all the messages that you have sent me to help me. I see that Yuzuru fans are good people and are in the image of Yuzuru's generosity and good vibes. Never in my life (and I'm not so young anymore) has something similar happened to me like what happens to me with Yuzuru. Lover of the arts I have seen many artists, singers, dancers, skaters, but with Yuzuru it is something magical. It was nothing more than seeing his competition for the first time and it impacted me so strongly that it went directly into my heart and soul. I have never felt anything like this with any artist or skater. And I know I'm not the only one to whom something like that happens. It is to see him skate and feel my heart vibrate in the frequency of Love. (I am not talking about the love that may exist between a man and a woman but about love in its energetic and spiritual dimension). I hope you understand what I mean since it is not always easy to put words about what we feel. Yuzuru has a special mission in this world that goes beyond skating him "God is watching me" Yuzuru said in a video I saw recently. And with that I end my comment that otherwise it would be very long. I wish everyone who loves Yuzuru a long and happy life. Bye.