pls help me. pls!

pixiehanyu

i’ve been wondering around planet ha yu for a while and i’m struggling sm... i’m mainly seeing posts from 2020-2017?? i don’t know how to see the most recent things. 

Also, i’m totally missing out on some things yuzuru is participating in, is there a thread or a different social media account where there are updates on yuzurus events? such as “yuzuru will be participating in —— 2021 competition” etc cuz i rlly wanna keep up with the stuff he’s participating in >.> pls and ty i’m just so confused with the website lol

Hi @pixiehanyu, and welcome.

For me, what has worked best was going to the "unread content" option underneath the banner:

J7Oku3x.png

There you will see what thread has had new posts. By clicking on the title of the thread, you will be directed to the newest post that you haven't read. If you want to focus on summary updates, then look for post in here: 

The newest post will always be on the last page.

The one thread that is usually used to post new content is here but we have a lot of ongoing discussions there too in between (unlike now, because you know... off-season :P )

but we use a special tag that will make it so that that particular post will automatically be copied into the 'Yuzuru News and Updates' thread.

When we have confirmation that he is participating in an event, the Mods would create a calendar event like they did for April just to give as a recent example: 

https://planethanyu.com/calendar/2021/4/

As for you looking at posts from the past, I guess it really depends on how you access that thread particularly but I would recommend using the Unread Content option previously mentioned and go from there.