Stars on Ice Hachinohe 2021

Just now, LadyLou said:

Ahhhhh so good!

Idk if it's the op that be ame less cringey or me who was brainwashed, but I LOVE it🥰😍😍😍😍

the opening is only cringey if you're a boring stick-in-the-mud, so you are correct, you SHOULD love it :xD:

Mao! She's good and with tons of potential <3

Hana! The costume gives me some  Wakabond vibes

Eta: is Hana older than Mao and already jr? With no jgp this season I'm a bit at a loss

I think his OP has defintely improved - more natural and less self-conscious, greater confidence.  Actual MJ moonwalk added, although very briefly.  

Sorry, not a fan of disney cindrella... 

Is that Hana Yoshida? 

She has improved a lot! 

There is more flow, more moments connecting to the audience, and her Axel entry is a lot less "rushed" that I remembered.

Lucas Tsuyoshi Honda bringing fun

Black and white outfit but not quite boring 

Whoa good!

Always impressed with the level of so many jpn skaters' basics

2 minutes ago, lynnidolz said:

Just curious..in ice shows they use the same costume everyday..did they wash it everyday or they have multiple costume for each skater?

Iirc Yuzu said he freebrezes them when there'sno time to handwash them and let them dry, I guess the others would do the same

2 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Wow, that's really starting to look good on him. Compared to the first day at Yokohama, you can see he's relaxed into the music and the performance a lot more. 

Just now, lynnidolz said:

Just curious..in ice shows they use the same costume everyday..did they wash it everyday or they have multiple costume for each skater?

As far as I remember, usually even costumes are not washed regularly, even for comps. They are usually let dry using fans and then perfume and stuff are added to get rid of any unpleasant smells. These things are super tricky to wash and dry after all (unless you forever go with plain, boring, easy to find, easy to replace stuff).

One unpleasant behind-the-scene detail to keep in mind :Poohgaveup: