Stars on Ice Hachinohe 2021

This is hilarious!  This person (Vanessa) recounts her experience seeing Yuzu at the SOI show - on the day they had problems with the OP music and had to restart the program.  It would be difficult to translate but perhaps you can get the gist of her experience through her intense use of voice and body language...?   I love where she wanted to scream kyaa but had to hold it back and had to make screeching sound inside her throat...

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
2 時間前, Umebachiさんが言いました:

This is hilarious!  This person (Vanessa) recounts her experience seeing Yuzu at the SOI show - on the day they had problems with the OP music and had to restart the program.  It would be difficult to translate but perhaps you can get the gist of her experience through her intense use of voice and body language...?   I love where she wanted to scream kyaa but had to hold it back and had to make screeching sound inside her throat...

:tumblr_m9gck4P2Jf1qzckow::xD::happy0007::happy0007::happy0007:

ETA:

According to Google Translate, Ryuichi said, "The mask is removed only when taking a picture."

So hopefully, it was like that with most of the pictures.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
23 hours ago, Alpha_orionis said:

I love his spiral, it's gorgeous! Also a bit jealous haha, I had to work so hard on my flexibility and strength to get a similar position, while he makes it look so easy :embSwan:

he would become a famous ballet dancer if he wanted :mischief:

• 2 weeks later...

C'est clair que s'il n'avait pas été un hyper bon patineur , il aurait pu être un génial danseur classique :nod2:     et il a été analysé par un pro danseur classique Japonais et ses réactions sont TOP :  sur la 2ème je ne comprends pas le Japonais , mais par rapport à ses WAOUHHHH et AHHHHHHH  et admiratif aussi :cri: