[2021] World Team Trophy (15-18.04) - Fluff, the In-betweens, and GALA

Misha all black too of course why am I even surprised at this point 😆 eta: but I see faint sparkles on the top (very faint), but for a black outfit this at least is classy, sheer sleeves too

I think full black costumes under dark gala lights aren't the best choice. Kolyada's is still the best black costume so far, at least it has some sparkles on it. But there were too many black costumes today...

Misha's such a fabulous skater really. And he has this way of disappearing into the music that I really like...like there's no ego, just the performance 

1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Misha's such a fabulous skater really. And he has this way of disappearing into the music that I really like...like there's no ego, just the performance 

yeah. that's what really sets him apart from the rest of the Russian men. Only Aliev comes close

lol how many times have Hawayek/Baker done this program? I feel like I've seen it a billion times

You know what's best?

This live report here in the fluff thread is so detailed that I don't even need to watch the stream to know what's going on. It's 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 service. Thank you everyone :space: