[2021] World Team Trophy (15-18.04) - Fluff, the In-betweens, and GALA

Just now, sallycinnamon said:

I don't think Simon Reed has knowledge about such things. It seems he doesn't really follow figure skating outside of the competitions he commentates for.

yeah, that seems about right, since apparently this comp was the first time he's watched Roman...like, Roman isn't that obscure...

I don't think Simon Reed has knowledge about such things. It seems he doesn't really follow figure skating outside of the competitions he commentates for.

Not even then. The only skaters he seems to know about today are the ones who went to Pyeongchang. at best his knowledge is out of date

Just now, shanshani said:

yeah, that seems about right, since apparently this comp was the first time he's watched Roman...like, Roman isn't that obscure...

It's Roman's 4th senior season so that says a lot how much he follows competitions.

My ISU stream started lagging the moment 2and half started, using liveqq and leaving yt as backup then...

Lovely G/F:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

Great Kevin

Now Karen!

It's Roman's 4th senior season so that says a lot how much he follows competitions.

lol. meanwhile, some people accuse fanyus of only caring about Yuzu and not respecting other skaters enough or something

I might just mute the sound when Yuzu skates. It would be a travesty given how he feels about music but maybe still better than listening to Simon. And usually we can hear the music from watching Yuzu's choreo even without actually hearing it, right?

Just now, cereus said:

I might just mute the sound when Yuzu skates. It would be a travesty given how he feels about music but maybe still better than listening to Simon. And usually we can hear the music from watching Yuzu's choreo even without actually hearing it, right?

well fortunately he's managed to avoid commentating during programs, so I don't think that's necessary. just mute before and after lol

M/K <3

Even with the age and height difference rhey look well matched when skating, and it looks like they enjoy what they are doing...

Ouch for her...

So good for a relatively team. 🥰