Hello dear Fanyus,

I need your help! I've only recently joined this fandom and I actually just joined this forum I hope I'm doing things right I have no clue tbh. I'll cut it short. I'm a composer and I composed a piece for Yuzu to skate. I know that it's a near to impossible dream but I won't give up until I try everything I can. So my question to you is that how can my music reach him? I know that he has no social media. I couldn't find any contact information of his management team either. My best shot is to dm Brian, Tracy and Shae-Lynn but it's just such a hard thing to get noticed from instagram. Is there anything that I'm missing in here? Is there any other way to reach him? If you have any idea or you know something please help me. He may not want to skate to it or find it difficult for a figure skating program (these are concerns of another time) but no matter what I just want him to know that I composed something ONLY for him so even he just listens to it that'd be the most amazing thing for me. He inspired me and helped me so much as an artist and I want to give it back to him in a way, in anyway I can. Well that's all I guess. Thanks for reading this weird request of mine. I'm open to every suggestion. ^^

On 1/27/2021 at 7:38 PM, Myrbereth said:

Hello dear Fanyus,

I need your help! I've only recently joined this fandom and I actually just joined this forum I hope I'm doing things right I have no clue tbh. I'll cut it short. I'm a composer and I composed a piece for Yuzu to skate. I know that it's a near to impossible dream but I won't give up until I try everything I can. So my question to you is that how can my music reach him? I know that he has no social media. I couldn't find any contact information of his management team either. My best shot is to dm Brian, Tracy and Shae-Lynn but it's just such a hard thing to get noticed from instagram. Is there anything that I'm missing in here? Is there any other way to reach him? If you have any idea or you know something please help me. He may not want to skate to it or find it difficult for a figure skating program (these are concerns of another time) but no matter what I just want him to know that I composed something ONLY for him so even he just listens to it that'd be the most amazing thing for me. He inspired me and helped me so much as an artist and I want to give it back to him in a way, in anyway I can. Well that's all I guess. Thanks for reading this weird request of mine. I'm open to every suggestion. ^^

It's hard to say because if there was a way to contact him that had a good chance of succeeding, there would be thousands of people using that way :D Under normal non-COVID circumstances, your best bet might have been recording your music on a CD and actually mailing it to the Toronto Cricket Club, because they do collect fan mail and packages for him there. But since he's not there now and the club is closed for normal operations, who knows.....you could maybe try contacting the Japan Skating Federation and asking if they accept fan mail for skaters? https://www.skatingjapan.or.jp/jsf/ 

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, SeimeiOrigin said:

What about sending a package with the CD to the Sendai Ice Rink?

I have read a few months ago, that Yuzusorbet had written in 2017 or 2018 (when she visited Sendai) that Sendai Ice Rink were so kind as to forward him fans mail.

I really don't know how they, and Yuzuru Hanyu, are viewing things.

https://yuzusorbet.tumblr.com/

(I haven't found it with a very brief search.)

• 3 weeks later...