Hanyu Yuzuru exhibition

Yukok

Today l went to the Hanyu Yuzuru exhibition. It's not just about skating but about the earthquake in Japan in 2011. I think he gave us the chance to reconsider it. 

It consists of pictures of the disaster and some costumus he wore after it.

The pictures are from when it's happened to now. Some places are getting as usuall, but some are still under hard situation.

He visited the place and meet people who experienced it.

After he got the gold medal in Olympic and visited the people  it makes them so happy.

I'm a  Japanese and this exhibition reminds me of at that time and I appreciate it.

This exhibition has the title which is like  "together, for ahead "

Yuzuru said , he looked up the sky in the day .  Stars were beautiful despite of the situation. He thought it's the light of hope.

It's almost 10 years .

He never forget his hometown, at the same time  in my opinion ,

he is trying to give  us the power to

todays world problem we faced.

This event was well organized with perfect prevention.

Hopefully I want everyone in the world to look at it.

thank you for sharing your thoughts on the exhibition @Yukok:tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

glad to know it was organized with all preventive measures in place (not that I doubted it, I felt they'd care about that issue, but good to have confirmation).

On 12/20/2020 at 10:24 AM, Yukok said:

It's almost 10 years .

He never forget his hometown, at the same time  in my opinion ,

he is trying to give  us the power to

todays world problem we faced.

ohhh this is was my thought too, when I learned about the initiative. Light of hope indeed:tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw:

Thank you everyone 😊

I have to say one more  thing.

You can buy some goods there a

nd they are thoughtful and great.

For example, there are solar lights, whitsles, folding fans , handy radios with usb tub. You know  those are useful in case you are in emergency .  We can imagine how  Yuzuru prepare for this exhibit. All the more for there are hair accessories,hand mirrors imitated  by his skating costume  like requiem ,notre stellata and sadness. When you need to e vacuate and if it last  long time, possibly you would be tired and wouldn't care about your fassion.

I guess these items gonna cheer you up.

So, Yuzu are gentle as all we know.

The national is coming soon, we pray for him😊

• 4 months later...