Virtual Pooh Rain for Japanese Nationals 2019 (Hashtag discussion)

yuzuonice

Hello dear satellites!

During our recent #YuzuSkatingParty an interesting idea came up:

Since Pooh rain is impossible in these days, we thought of using a twitter hashtag where we could thank Yuzuru for his performance instead of the usual Pooh rain. Perhaps we could add images of Pooh bears etc. Maybe we'll already get a chance to use it next weekend during Japanese Nationals!

Some hashtags that were suggested were:

#YuzuPoohRain

#PoohRain4Yuzu

#PoohRainForYuzu

and some JNats specific hashtag:

#YuzuJNats2020

#YuzuruJNats2020

#YuzuruNationals2020

Please discuss here, what is the best option, and if there are some additional ideas! We can also add a poll later on!

Of course, there are still many unknown circumstances right now, but hopefully we can send a message of encouragement to Yuzu! :cheer:

:dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh:

whoa that was fast :68468287:

I like both #PoohRain4Yuzu and  #PoohRainForYuzu, the other one a little bit less.

For JNats... I don't have a preference.

It would be lovely to know if jpn fandom is already thinking about something like this (other than the official hashtags for JNats and the more classic Yuzu-kun etc)

30 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

And a P.S. to all our Japanese speakers; If possible, we could also translate the hashtag into Japanese and offer this option as well, so that we are united with Japanese fanyus!

Actually I kind of doubt the Japanese fandom will respond even if we come up with a Japanese hashtag. Plus isn’t it more impactful to have everything under the same hashtags? 

I prefer #PoohRain4Yuzu :dancingpooh:

and all Jnats ones are OK ig.

Maybe someone can make a poll here or on TW? asking fans to choose one of these hashtags/suggest a new one in the replies?

Also if anyone has Japanese fanyu friends maybe they can ask if we can do a collaboration? It would be really nice.

14 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

whoa that was fast :68468287:

I like both #PoohRain4Yuzu and  #PoohRainForYuzu, the other one a little bit less.

For JNats... I don't have a preference.

It would be lovely to know if jpn fandom is already thinking about something like this (other than the official hashtags for JNats and the more classic Yuzu-kun etc)

as for official hashtags for jnats, personally i will not be using those, especially with their terrible management of the whole covid situation. (Though that's just my personal stance)

11 minutes ago, robin said:

Actually I kind of doubt the Japanese fandom will respond even if we come up with a Japanese hashtag. Plus isn’t it more impactful to have everything under the same hashtags? 

I thought so too. I'm just the messenger of the original Twitch idea :))