[2020] Japanese Nationals (23-27.12) - Practice, Fluff and All the In-betweens

4 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Yuzu sounds he's been to hell and back RE at his lowest point during the past 10 months.

:tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380:

Gosh they really want me to watch him cry in the backstage before the fs gosh... asked him about it even

Trivial comment: Yuzu wearing the same black hoodie of other presscon

She's asked about why he's shed tears backyard. The answer is Yuzu does not remember but he said he was trying to become a protagonist of some sad story or something to get emotions flow freely (in terms of to enhance the senses...?) not sure how to put it in English sorry.

8 minutes ago, alwaysafan said:

Sorry guys, but when has Yuzu been crying??

It was shown in the backstage footage, the one Fuji tv had in between skates to show how skaters in following groups were preparing in the meanwhile 

I had tried avoiding it as it felt a private moment

Don't know what he said, but they showed the footage and then made a question (so I guessed they were asking about that)

2 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

She's asked about why he's shed tears backyard. The answer is Yuzu does not remember but he said he was trying to become a protagonist of some sad story or something to get emotions flow freely (in terms of to enhance the senses...?) not sure how to put it in English sorry.

Yep, he and I would definitely get along as best buds.

3 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Like some kind of catharsis?

I figured it could be something like that, I'm relieved

Thank you for translating @BWOZWaltz😊

8 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Yuzu sounds he's been to hell and back RE at his lowest point during the past 10 months.

I read the Chinese translation of the press con where he talked about this too and that he really picked up his spirit only at end of Oct. It a long time of down period for him... :sadPooh:

Glad he's fine now but 3A... you can co-exist with 4A. Dun ditch your best friend please.

............ Zuzu won and all is great, and I wish that has miraculously eradicated covid19, but it hasn't... So, can he please get back to avoiding people unless absolutely necessary??

There's still gala, which is also a choice, but please? 

Sigh...

Zuzu, please stay safe:smiley-angelic001: