2020 Yuzuru Birthday project

yuzuonice

7 hours ago, ShampooNeko said:

Thank you for this project :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

My message:

Dear Yuzu, Happy 26th Bday! Hoping you are healthy and safe, enjoy this special day with all people you love!
Thank you for all the joys you always gave me, and the emotions you provoke in me, even more in these difficult times.
You took my heart, like that little Chibi Yuzu climbed the Obelisco of Buenos Aires, a monument of my city :10815002:
Best wishes, love and support from Argentina, South America :tumblr_meh7eaW0cM1qdlkyg:

JtOgVmD.jpeg

Love your art 🥰

On 11/12/2020 at 6:21 AM, yuzuonice said:

If you would like to suggest videos to be played during the stream, here's a Google Doc Spreadsheet where you can submit your suggestions: 

The #YuzuSkatingParty yesterday included a video of that fabulous broadcast with Eng subs (thank you!!) of Yuzuru in his blue shirt and white pants 💖💖💖 - Sarah Alainn and Yuzuru spoke of their very last live performance  together of the Final Time Traveller (in FaOI2014 I assume) being absolutely wonderful - if that is the Toyama one then I have seen it (I dont think it was tho as Yuzu makes a mistake in that one and he would NEVER say that was wonderful lol - although of course it IS wonderful!) - if we know of or have access to that performance that they spoke of I would LOVE to see this included in the birthday videos of Yuzuru’s EXs 🙏🏽😊💕🎉

A typed message:

Dear Yuzuru,

I wish you a very happy 26th birthday full of joy. You personify figure skating in a way I believed was not possible. To finally see you in person in a competition in 2019 was a dream come true. Thank you for always being the best version of yourself and for inspiring so many people in the world. Take care.

Karine, France/Ireland

P1- My birthday fanart for Yuzu a veeery quick sketch.
P2-A bullet journal page made by me some time ago, I seriously don’t know I was doing:headdesk:

P3-Part of my journal/ bujo calendar. He cheers me up. :dancingpooh:

My message to him:

Dear Yuzuru-senshu, I wish you a very happy birthday, and may God bless you with happiness and health, and also gold medals all the way!🥇

I hope you realise how much your fans adore you (you probably knew!!!) :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw: 

Thanks for releasing your sparks, (and also the glitters of the rhinestones on your costumes) that are dazzling enough to brighten up our plain and short years.💕

I hope that the world can be as gentle as how you treated everyone,including Pooh-san~

So glad to know you and hope to see you soon, we miss you loads.:tumblr_m33wn9Iuo91qdlkyg:

Heaps of love from a Malaysian fan! 🇲🇾🇲🇾❤️

I’ll also spread the love from Chinese fans too 🇨🇳 in the Chinese fandom group chat fans kept mentioning how long they had planked on that day😂

誕生日おめでとう🎊 
iWrHYnZ.jpgWKC3YGT.jpgBqAWa0K.jpg

5 hours ago, YuzuNekozuu said:

P1- My birthday fanart for Yuzu a veeery quick sketch.
P2-A bullet journal page made by me some time ago, I seriously don’t know I was doing:headdesk:

P3-Part of my journal/ bujo calendar. He cheers me up. :dancingpooh:

My message to him:

Dear Yuzuru-senshu, I wish you a very happy birthday, and may God bless you with happiness and health, and also gold medals all the way!🥇

I hope you realise how much your fans adore you (you probably knew!!!) :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw: 

Thanks for releasing your sparks, (and also the glitters of the rhinestones on your costumes) that are dazzling enough to brighten up our plain and short years.💕

I hope that the world can be as gentle as how you treated everyone,including Pooh-san~

So glad to know you and hope to see you soon, we miss you loads.:tumblr_m33wn9Iuo91qdlkyg:

Heaps of love from a Malaysian fan! 🇲🇾🇲🇾❤️

I’ll also spread the love from Chinese fans too 🇨🇳 in the Chinese fandom group chat fans kept mentioning how long they had planked on that day😂

誕生日おめでとう🎊 
iWrHYnZ.jpgWKC3YGT.jpgBqAWa0K.jpg

Wow, that's really pretty :loveeyes:

Hi, I wanted to know if vids have to be in a particular format (MP4, FLV...)

I'm going to follow Yuzu's advice to just submit my work by due date, even if it's not complete :P (kidding, it will be complete)

And for vids for the streaming party, what about the Be the light fanvid?

Though wih fanvids one should contact the creator first, so maybe it's more complicated than just using Yuzu's programs, but I'm dropping some more fanvids in the google spreadsheet.

As EX, I suggest Requiem, Hana ni Nare and Notte stellata from 24h tv...

ETA: ok I got a bit too excited about suggestions LOL

Everyone, don't be shy, fill up your suggestions in the spreadsheet!

This is my message to Yuzuru.

Happy Birthday Yuzuru! 

Thank you for always skating with joy and strength. You bring me a lot of joy.  May God bless you, keep you, make his face shine on you and give you peace.

お誕生日おめでとうございます。

エドリアン from USA

This is my message to Yuzuru:

Hi Yuzuru!

Words cannot express how much we all miss you, your hard work, dedication and passion for this sport. Not one of us in your fanbases has ever stopped loving or supporting you. Every time we see you whether it's in videos or skating in person the audience always eats it up. Your witty yet kind personality is completely unforgettable to those innumerable lives you have touched. May God continue to bless you not only on your 26th Birthday but for the rest of your life. Happy birthday! 

Cynthia Teoh

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Thanks for organizing this project! This is my message to Yuzu:

Dear Yuzuru-kun,

Happy birthday! You are my biggest inspiration. Following your journey as a fan has given me so much joy. Whatever happens in the future, I wish you good health and happiness always.

お誕生日おめでとうございます

Carol from Hong Kong