The Planet's BTS Fan Club

11 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The funniest part of all this is the country music label being in the HYBE family now...try to imagine collaborations with those artists...picture Suga making country music! He'd definitely be more Johnny Cash than Garth Brooks, I'm thinking. 

:rofl3:......well, Suga always said he wants to try different things

6 hours ago, barbara said:

(Also, just checking - this Friday's watch will be at 1pm PDT, right?)

I can't find the note were I wrote down the times:facepalm:....

But I think it was 9.30pm for me..... @rockstaryuzu: Didn't we calculate from your time, so which time was good for you again?

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yay, subs for the vlive!! Thanks, @barbara! They made the live in the new building and they looked super impressed about their new office. Nice to know that they now have their own dance practice room and the other facilities they need, exclusively for them and they are happy with it. Nice, Bang PD, very nice. 

ETA. This was so much fun! V-Sope unit was quite talkative and Suga's shoulder is almost healed. Sweet.

They had their own practice room before but shared the artist lounge. Sounds like they now have an exclusive waiting room/lounge for themselfes.

Quite interesting to know that Suga and Hobi got Laser hair removal for their mustache.

V beeing not sure if he can do the mixtape this year as they are so busy.....I think there is just something holding him back. Perhaps it feels different from publishing one song to doing a whole album/mixtape? There seems to be something on his mind that let's him not finish it, I hope he can overcome these hurdles.

Suga: the „I need my iced americano to survive guy“ can now only drink decaffeinated, poor Suga.

Not sure if it's really off topic, but it's not directly BTS so.....

Spoiler

Not sure if I said it (and I'm too lazy to look it up), but I thought that the person who came up with the name HYBE (still don't really like the name) probably also came up with Enhypen as it sounds so similar.....Well, Enhypen has their Comeback teasers out and is there such a thing as a Freudian slip in writing?

In the end of the teaser you see the title, logo and HYPE, yes, spelled wrong with P instead of B. Found it kind of funny that apparently others also think of Hybe in terms of Enhypen and deduce it from that.

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I thought we hadn't decided for sure yet. but I'm confused. @barbara, aren't you in  MST (Mountain Standard Time)? why are you quoting PDT? 

Because Tucson and most of Arizona never goes to Daylight Saving Time (we have more than enough daylight and require no more) - so when everyone else in the country goes to DST, my clock is no longer MST but PDT.

13 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yay, subs for the vlive!! Thanks, @barbara! They made the live in the new building and they looked super impressed about their new office. Nice to know that they now have their own dance practice room and the other facilities they need, exclusively for them and they are happy with it. Nice, Bang PD, very nice. 

ETA. This was so much fun! V-Sope unit was quite talkative and Suga's shoulder is almost healed. Sweet.

I think what made me happiest about this Vlive is knowing how well they are being treated by management.  Their own large practice room and studio - with it's own lounge (they seemed particularly pleased with that...).  I gather there are even "resting areas" and I suspect that they all have their own offices, though Yoongi and RM likely have more equipment.  There is no way to know how BigHit would have succeeded without BTS; it's truly a symbiotic relationship and I love that they are reaping even more benefits in the new headquarters, commensurate with their contribution to the company's success.  (Yet, they still seem pretty humble about it...)

32 minutes ago, barbara said:

Because Tucson and most of Arizona never goes to Daylight Saving Time (we have more than enough daylight and require no more) - so when everyone else in the country goes to DST, my clock is no longer MST but PDT.

Okay. 

1pm  PDT is 4 pm my time, then. Perfect timing for me, but maybe a bit early for @Old Cat Lady?

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Okay. 

1pm  PDT is 4 pm my time, then. Perfect timing for me, but maybe a bit early for @Old Cat Lady?

I think we had to change the time based on @Faithyu having her clock leap ahead an hour.  Moving it backwards for us, some who had their clocks leap ahead a couple of weeks ago, and the one who didn't at all (me), seemed to be the objective.   @Old Cat Lady, what do you think?

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Vote for what?  And why are there negative comments on the tweet?  My first thought was how good it is to see at least a few of them out in the same place at the same time, but I guess I'm not being very serious about whatever this is about.

5 hours ago, barbara said:

This is a weird thing for voting because you can vote over and over again, so I expect that they'll at the very least get best "ARMY" - how can they not?  Aren't the only one with an ARMY?

I think the award is supposed read as 'Best Fan Group : ARMY' not 'Best Fan Army', because the first one makes more sense for other groups. 

So right now RM, J-hope, and Jungkook all have the same silvery blonde hair colour. Interesting. 

Also I think I realized why RM has been dieting lately - it had to have been for the Film Out video shoot. They really try hard to be at their best for MVs