The Planet's BTS Fan Club

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Has anyone else tried to shop the Weverse Black Friday sale? It just tried to tell me that a single pair of knit gloves weighs 1.7 kg and will cost $37.77 to ship. For gloves that are on sale for $4.18 USD.

Needless to say I will not be buying

I really want the Wotteo plushy but if the shipping is like this, then I might have to get knock off merch. I love that Jin tried to get us lower prices.

34 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I really want the Wotteo plushy but if the shipping is like this, then I might have to get knock off merch. I love that Jin tried to get us lower prices.

Honestly I don't find the base prices to be that bad...but if Wootteo ends up being much bigger than about the size of an oven mitt, shipping will be horrendous.

But, seriously, what's going on tonight really looks like the Weverse shipping widget has lost its marbles. 

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Nice to see that the song gets used by some, because I haven't heard the song getting played anywhere so far....

32 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Omg! We must not miss Hobi's MAMA performance!!! Looks like they prepared something big!

Saw a D-5 countdown video from TXT yesterday....I absolutely forgot that Mama is right around the corner🙈.

Do you think they will perform Run Bts? Yet to come is a given, but everything else🤷🏼‍♀️

48 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Nice to see that the song gets used by some, because I haven't heard the song getting played anywhere so far....

Saw a D-5 countdown video from TXT yesterday....I absolutely forgot that Mama is right around the corner🙈.

Do you think they will perform Run Bts? Yet to come is a given, but everything else🤷🏼‍♀️

It's just Hobi so I guess it will be something JitB related.

26 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

When is MAMA?

In 5 days.