The Planet's BTS Fan Club

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Wasn't the Tonight Show after they did their MotS O:NE Concert?

They should have been quite fit, if this was the case....but perhaps it is different if you perform live and have all the adrenalin or if you record a show.

Tonight Show was just before the concert iirc. Late September and the concert was on 10/11 of October.

OMG!! Guys!! We have news! Jose Ochoa, who's a hardcore Army just posted this video on YT!!!! Looks like we'll have a BTS comeback in May!!!! MV, new album and V's mixtape !!! :studsmatta:

also

Deleted scenes for RoB ep.9!

Ooooookay, not sure what to think about this:think:...........but hey, JK will probably get his song/duett with Justin Bieber in the future and Hobi has grey hair!!!!

I am predicting that within, maybe, ten years, Yoongi will be the #1 producer in Korea, and perhaps globally.  I can see this opening up all sorts of collaborations but, really, the biggest potential for our guys, personally, will be long term.  Whatever direction each member chooses - RM in management? Huge possibilities.  And what's with Hobi's hair?  I'm not wild about it..  This has to have been shot recently because Jin's hair is still long.  Jimin has had his hair cut, again, too.

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

https://www.vlive.tv/post/1-22199282

V, Suga and JHope went on vlive today! Tea time with Army! No subs yet, but wow!!

Waiting for the subs, but was a little surprised that Vlive didn't send me a notification! 

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Ooooookay, not sure what to think about this:think:...........but hey, JK will probably get his song/duett with Justin Bieber in the future and Hobi has grey hair!!!!

I have to admit that I love Hobi's new grey hair!!! JK's hair is silver now and V, Suga and Jin are looking so cute with their longer hair! They all look so cool! I couldn't pay attention at what they were saying bc I was checking they new looks! 

And omg, things are getting really serious! HYBE is on high horses! They bought Ithaca! This is kinda big! Let's see if Grammy will continue to ignore BTS like they did until now. 

4 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I have to admit that I love Hobi's new grey hair!!! JK's hair is silver now and V, Suga and Jin are looking so cute with their longer hair! They all look so cool! I couldn't pay attention at what they were saying bc I was checking they new looks! 

And omg, things are getting really serious! HYBE is on high horses! They bought Ithaca! This is kinda big! Let's see if Grammy will continue to ignore BTS like they did until now. 

I like the silver hair on RM and Jimin - not so much on Hobi.  I really prefer his natural color, but that's just me.

13 minutes ago, barbara said:

I like the silver hair on RM and Jimin - not so much on Hobi.  I really prefer his natural color, but that's just me.

I think it is a ok look, but I also prefer black or dark brown for Hobi.

But Jimins hair cut...I mean, he still looks good but he looks like a 16 year old school boy to me......

By the way, I had another look at the new MV and the intro doesn't have the "music and artist for healing" slogan anymore. Really hope it is because it's a japanese MV and the other japanese MVs didn't have it either, would be so sad if they really removed the slogan.

Jimin just keeps looking younger and younger - but without the chubby cheeks he used to have.  And, I just re-watched the new video and saw the lack of the slogan.  I guess we'll have to wait and see what the next non-Japanese MV has.  It is the new logo, but it's a surprise because HitmanBang has referenced their continuing effort to promote this philosophy in his latest press releases.  I just pulled up Lights and it doesn't even have BigHit at the start at all.  I hadn't paid much attention before, but with BigHit being Hybe, time to check these things.

Also - the collaboration announcement had a montage of labels under the new Hybe "umbrella" and BigHit is one of them, so I wonder if they will still be BigHit...

21 minutes ago, barbara said:

Also - the collaboration announcement had a montage of labels under the new Hybe "umbrella" and BigHit is one of them, so I wonder if they will still be BigHit...

As far as I understood they are still BigHit but now called "BigHit Music" and no longer "BigHit Entertainment"

51 minutes ago, barbara said:

I think is gonna be BigHit because the record label the boys signed up is now called Bighit music that is a company under the Hybe labels so in theory is still BigHit that is one of the many companies under Hybe :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:

PS: this thing is so hard to understand that right now I feel like I know nothing :tumblr_inline_mzx91uuLRI1r8msi5:

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Not going to lie, I'm a little bit nervous about HYBE working with Scooter Brown. That guy is an absolute snake, nearly stole all of Taylor Swift's first three albums out from under her. She had to take him to court to get them back. If he thinks he's going to try anything like that with Bang-nim and the boys, he'd better think again with ARMY around.

The funniest part of all this is the country music label being in the HYBE family now...try to imagine collaborations with those artists...picture Suga making country music! He'd definitely be more Johnny Cash than Garth Brooks, I'm thinking.  

I'm enjoying Hobi's shiny new hair colour. A change is always fun. Although I think he looks best in black hair. 

For those who haven't repeatedly checked back on Vlive (as I have) - the subs are up.  (Also, just checking - this Friday's watch will be at 1pm PDT, right?)

Yay, subs for the vlive!! Thanks, @barbara! They made the live in the new building and they looked super impressed about their new office. Nice to know that they now have their own dance practice room and the other facilities they need, exclusively for them and they are happy with it. Nice, Bang PD, very nice. 

ETA. This was so much fun! V-Sope unit was quite talkative and Suga's shoulder is almost healed. Sweet.