Jump to content

The Planet's BTS Fan Club


Recommended Posts

The boys were having fun on Weverse this morning. j-Hope posting a couple of teasing shots that made it look like he's getting his hair dyed tomato-red. Given that it's April Fool's Day, probably he's pranking, but maybe not. Jin and him traded quips. 

 

V also came on to tease ARMY by saying he's been lurking on Weverse to see how much they miss him. Brat. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The boys were having fun on Weverse this morning. j-Hope posting a couple of teasing shots that made it look like he's getting his hair dyed tomato-red. Given that it's April Fool's Day, probably he's pranking, but maybe not. Jin and him traded quips. 

 

V also came on to tease ARMY by saying he's been lurking on Weverse to see how much they miss him. Brat. 

Lol Army surely missed V. They were whining for a while that he's not so active on vlive or weverse like the other guys.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't watched it all the way through (got interrupted), but from what I've seen on Twitter, apparently this continues the BT Universe timeline of Jin trying to save the boys from themselves that started back in the Wings era. 

 

Now, that's a storyline/series of videos we should devote one of our Friday viewing parties to. From what I've read on the Fandom Wiki, there's a lot of theories we could get into and discuss. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

They dropped it!!!!!! :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw: :cheer::tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

They are pretty light on make-up for this.  Is that because of the Japanese market?  (Also, is this in Japanese?  If it is, I'm going to send a link to George.....)

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, barbara said:

They are pretty light on make-up for this.  Is that because of the Japanese market?  (Also, is this in Japanese?  If it is, I'm going to send a link to George.....)

It is in Japanese, yes! JK wrote it and produced it together with a Japanese musician, Iyori Shimizu, for a movie named The Signal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I haven't watched it all the way through (got interrupted), but from what I've seen on Twitter, apparently this continues the BT Universe timeline of Jin trying to save the boys from themselves that started back in the Wings era. 

 

Now, that's a storyline/series of videos we should devote one of our Friday viewing parties to. From what I've read on the Fandom Wiki, there's a lot of theories we could get into and discuss. 

 

Really? Hmm, have to say I don't see the BU storyline in this MV...........other than Jin holding the hour glas (and the exploding room like during fake love) and that could refer to the movie this song was made for. And wouldn't it be strange to do BU in a MV that is the song for a movie?:think: 

They have the game and the movie or series that is going to happen, I don't think they will continue with it through MVs, but thats just my theory.

 

The BTS Universe is such a complex and intersting thing. For me, the best explanation videos to the Storyline are xCelestes. She did an update video and I think it is now nearly one hour were she explains the whole universe. But yes, we can totally put it on our "to-watch" list:agree2:.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Really? Hmm, have to say I don't see the BU storyline in this MV...........other than Jin holding the hour glas (and the exploding room like during fake love) and that could refer to the movie this song was made for. And wouldn't it be strange to do BU in a MV that is the song for a movie?:think: 

Not particularly,  especially when the same kind of imagery is applicable to both. It's the fact that Jin is once again the one traveling through time, trying to save the other boys, that makes me think it points to BU.  The fact that it works for 'Signal' as well is nice synergy. Of course I don't think they intentionally decided from the beginning to make this fit into BU - more that they realized after the fact that it would and decided to seize the opportunity. 

 

Either way, it's fun to speculate 

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Not particularly,  especially when the same kind of imagery is applicable to both. It's the fact that Jin is once again the one traveling through time, trying to save the other boys, that makes me think it points to BU.  The fact that it works for 'Signal' as well is nice synergy. Of course I don't think they intentionally decided from the beginning to make this fit into BU - more that they realized after the fact that it would and decided to seize the opportunity. 

 

Either way, it's fun to speculate 

The Film Out MV explained by the Army XCeleste and how this could be related with the storyline. There are lots of details that I didn't noticed before and XCeleste who's a hardcore Army specialized in the BU explained and connected. Very interesting video.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Rise of Bangtan chapter 9 is out! yay

 

 

 

What they said during their concert while their parents were there.....I had tears in my eyes.

But have to say that I feel a bit conflicted about Yoongis deep formal bow to his parents. It is great that they now have a better relationship with each other but I'm really not sure if I could have done what Yoongi did........he has my utmost respect and has a really kind soul.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...