The Planet's BTS Fan Club

4 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I like it, but it's not a song I want to hear again and again.....and it feels a bit cut off?

I like it. It's a style that Hobi hasn't done before, and after watching the Pallette interview with IU, I understand what Crush is trying to do with the song better, so it has more meaning. 

But to my ear, it's in the same vein as Seventeen's Home Run - it's got a very Broadway musical feel to it. So I don't know if it'll really take off. And Crush addresses that in the interview with IU - he says that he could have gone with a safer choice and picked a song with a more popular sound to release, but that Rush Hour is a song he can only sing now, in this moment of his life, so he went with it and he doesn't care how well it does. He says he wrote the song to vent all his feelings he had while doing his enlistment and upon discharge. He finished his compulsory service Aug. 11, so it was now or never for him.

Knowing all that puts a different light on Hobi's participation in this collab, too. Makes me appreciate it more.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

I logged out and in again and still am not getting any notifications.....only since the Planet crashed.  Anyone have solutions?

Ask the admins?

I have my notifications turned off, so can't say anything about it🤷🏼‍♀️

1 hour ago, barbara said:

And a sweet tweet about Jimin -

:softYuzu:

18 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I have to agree- the visual aspect of this one is way more interesting than the song itself 

I must say, after listening to it three more times, I might play it more often then I thought. It has a nice groove after the first part.

26 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:
2 hours ago, barbara said:

Better to watch on YouTube than to listen to over and over....  I'm in it for Hobi -

I have to agree- the visual aspect of this one is way more interesting than the song itself 

I need to listen to the song more before I can say anything.

But indeed the dance is great!! Look at this, he referenced so many iconic dances in past choreos!!

I just stumbled over this video and found it interesting.

It could give you high blood pressure, but if you just take the facts from it, it was quite good.

Or at least, I didn't know about it and found it informativ.

It's about the VMAs, a so called attendency award. And it still boggles me...why create an award if the voted winner wont be the winner, because they can do what they want?! Makes noooo sense at all, but here we are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL_TzxJ-OtE

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I just stumbled over this video and found it interesting.

It could give you high blood pressure, but if you just take the facts from it, it was quite good.

Or at least, I didn't know about it and found it informativ.

It's about the VMAs, a so called attendency award. And it still boggles me...why create an award if the voted winner wont be the winner, because they can do what they want?! Makes noooo sense at all, but here we are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL_TzxJ-OtE

MTV is shameless.  And that award show is impossible to watch without feeling a little nauseous....

Anyone see about the exhibit at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London  (FYI- it's a free museum) ?

Have you seen the money game on weverse with Tae, JK and Yoongi?

It's so random and I think I have never seen them looking so forced while playing a game. Like someone said, "oh, we need to record something fun for Army, please play a quick game (without any context as to why they play it)".....Perhaps its just me, but it felt strange.

And the yet to come MV by Hyundai....isn't it a strange kind of mix? Like, they wanted to tell one story, but also a second one and please don't forget to promote Hyundai and lets add a bit of this and that to top it off. (Our guys look great, of course)