The Planet's BTS Fan Club

25 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Damn it! The guys are live again! And I didn't know!!! 

https://www.vlive.tv/post/1-21427550

This is for their BE Essential drop.

It was a surprise live, I got the notice right as they were starting and it just ended. 

I had no idea what they were saying, but the bit with the fortune cookies with the verses inside for them to sing was really fun.

Good thing I'm already basically an insomniac with a websurfing problem, so I saw the notification as soon as it came in. 

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Yes, but BTS is definitely better for my nerves.;)

Thank God for that. Imagine if they were just as nerve-wracking. 

Although it's funny you mention that. I saw some fancam footage from the Riyadh concert recently, and basically the entire audience freaked out in terror and starting yelling things like 'God be with him!' when Jungkook (safely) did his crane stunt during Euphoria. So maybe the boys aren't all that safe for our nerves after all....:roll:

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Thank God for that. Imagine if they were just as nerve-wracking. 

Although it's funny you mention that. I saw some fancam footage from the Riyadh concert recently, and basically the entire audience freaked out in terror and starting yelling things like 'God be with him!' when Jungkook (safely) did his crane stunt during Euphoria. So maybe the boys aren't all that safe for our nerves after all....:roll:

JK is an adrenaline lover. In BV4 (New Zeeland) they did bungee jumping and he threw himself head down in a ravine! Suga, who didn't want to jump (maybe bc of his shoulder issue) said smt like : you, guys, are really crazy! lol JK is fearless.