The Planet's BTS Fan Club

3 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

They're heading to NY now. 

Yuzu is so cryptic we don't even know when he arrives lol. Good for him tho cuz there were a bunch of fansite at the airport today despite the schedule being private. 

I had to laugh watching those departure videos, though, because our favorite stars from Pyeongchang, the Yuzu Airport security team, made a surprise appearance.  

Incheon must have the best security in the world. 

Any way, the hyung line posted on Weverse, Jimin& JK on Twitter, but so far nothing from V other than the video. 

I adore that photo of Jimin &JK though. And the one of 2seok...that made me laugh.  Jin & Hobi were like, let's give them something to talk about. :roll:

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

Joon's favorite carrot :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I think these are provided by the airline in flight kit, usually includes blanket, slippers, eye mask, ear plugs, toiletry, etc. 

Gotta admit that I'm a bit surprised they're flying commercial this time. Given the pandemic sitch, I expected them to fly private jet but maybe they're only traveling with a small crew? 

4 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Gotta admit that I'm a bit surprised they're flying commercial this time. Given the pandemic sitch, I expected them to fly private jet but maybe they're only traveling with a small crew? 

I don't think they are flying commercial. Maybe they just have a plane all for them self and their staff. Covid aside, Special envoys flying commercial? No way.

13 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I don't think they are flying commercial. Maybe they just have a plane all for them self and their staff. Covid aside, Special envoys flying commercial? No way.

Well, they wouldn't get Korean Air pajamas on their own private jet. So if they're not flying a commercially scheduled flight, then maybe it's a charter...but long story short, they're clearly flying Korean Air and not private.  

Also, while BTS is a special case, most diplomats I've met fly normal commercial flights. ( my uncle was with the UN for years and was at a pretty high level when he retired. Definitely always flew commercial) Governments don't have the budget, and at least here in Canada, things like government representatives flying first class tends to be frowned upon as budgetary waste. 

They are flying with their diplomatic passports so flying would be different - but that wouldn't be a commercial flight even though it is Korean Air.  It's either a charter for them and their team, or for them, their team and perhaps the President.  Probably just the and their team though.  Managers and security - that has to be an additional 35 people, at least.  If they are planning on any appearances on talk shows or wherever, there would be their make-up and wardrobe people, but they would likely be on a different flight.

I can't believe RM likes his carrot so much.

14 hours ago, barbara said:

This is for everyone, but probably more applicable to the Europeans.  I have front row seats for Finlandia.  Just the mens's SP and Free Skate.  I bought them hoping, if Yuzu was going to skate at any Challenger Series, this would be the one that fit into his schedule.  If not him, then maybe Jun.  Alas, no Yuzu or Jun.

You'd have to get a cheap ticket and then just go sit in my seat.  Evidently, they don't allow a transfer of ticket.  If you can figure out a way to do a straight transfer, I'm good with that, too.  

If a BTS fan can't go, then I'll put the offer up on the General Yuzu chat page (the Finlandia forum wasn't open the last time I checked, but maybe it is now...  The date for the men;s are October 7 and 8.  It was the 8th and 9th, but they changed it a couple of weeks ago.  And no spectators for practices (which is also something they changed - which makes me mad.) They never informed me of these changes and I tried to get my tickets refunded, but they are being pretty stringent and firm...

Thanks for the offer💜, but I wont be able to go. And really not nice that they did the changes without informing you......

6 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

They're heading to NY now. 

Yuzu is so cryptic we don't even know when he arrives lol. Good for him tho cuz there were a bunch of fansite at the airport today despite the schedule being private. 

they all look so happy, and the airport fashion, didn't know that I missed it🥰

And I love the pajamas!

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Would also have thought that they would go with a private jet.....

3 hours ago, barbara said:

I can't believe RM likes his carrot so much.

It works perfectly as the Louis Vuitton banner, though. It's highly visible, it's endearing, and everyone who sees it instantly knows what it is.

If they're actually flying with the President aboard, that explains a lot. They might not even be in charge of their own travel schedule this time at all, so other public appearances might even be off the menu.

7 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Almost everything is Louis Vuitton.  Provided by LV, I'm sure.  The carrot is nice but $1330?  They all look very comfy which is so great for traveling, though we know they did get jammies on the jet.

My very favorite accessory is the $20 BT21 Baby RK keyring that Jin has.  Except for some of the lower cost stuff (Yoongi's cap) and unnamed product (Jin, again - his baseball cap), it's all ridiculously expensive. (Not even mentioning the watches-).  Sometimes I just know they have no actual option on what they're wearing, but I think with LV, they have been given their choice of everything on the line, so even though it's "name brand", there is still a large element of personal choice.

Most of them are carrying their new diplomatic passports (with boarding passes).  I have a feeling someone else was in charge of RM's.

42 minutes ago, barbara said:

I have a feeling someone else was in charge of RM's.

Could you imagine the panic if he lost his diplomatic passport! I sure hope someone else had it firmly in hand for him. 

I love that Jin never forgets RJ. 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Could you imagine the panic if he lost his diplomatic passport! I sure hope someone else had it firmly in hand for him. 

I love that Jin never forgets RJ. 

And one of the security/management group running up the stairs (almost in front of Yoongi) had a pillow.  Someone brought a pillow.  I am betting it's Jin.

I just woke up, and they've arrived. Jin posted on Weverse. 

Apparently there was a big group of fans at the airport :doh: and Twt is on fire with people condemning that and others arguing how they looked happy to see fans... some people are just selfish and clueless....

Airport fashions each year!

UK dance show featuring BTS!! I hope they'd finally get that UK No1 w Coldplay for My Universe!

Detailed info on the UNGA schedule