The Planet's BTS Fan Club

I found an article on how to better stream for Billboard hot 100

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8427967/billboard-changes-streaming-weighting-hot-100-billboard-200/

I'm not sure if the Amazon music that's included with Prime is considered free or paid since there's a higher tier paid option as well

eta: I guess the paragraph at the end of the article explains the tiered streaming subscription system

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

The our ray of sunshine has appeared~

Love the first outfit. Goes so well with his white hair ... sadly, Hobi will go back to dark hair soon ... his hair is too damaged now from too much bleaching ...

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Steve is quite possibly the best collaborator BTS has had so far. He gave them awesome music and continues to show them, and ARMY,  nothing but love. Other artists take note; be like Steve. 

The two videos he did to celebrate are cool. Not a house fan but 20min of BTS remixed, not going to complain😁.

I kind of liked what he did with Butter.

Uncle Jinnie!!!! Omg, such good news!! This week started off so so well!!

The suit was custom-made, as expected, same place that made his Wooshik show's one. I adore the colors, the accents, materials, the big bow, and mostly the man that took the suit to another level. As you can see I'm totally in love with this suit. And I think it was a deliberate choice that he chose purple :img_21:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR0oHM6FEnT/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ps: I love his sense of style! Very in line with my own aesthetics. I'd totally buy/wear many of the outfits that he had, given I have his financial prowess :smiley-laughing021:

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

RunBTS! is back next week!!! And it looks like a lot of fun!!! 

This photo sequence is an excellent prompt for some (respectful) creative fanfic right here. Oh the evolution :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

You can never truly escape Taechwita lmao

6 hours ago, barbara said:

Translation makes more sense than the eating rice one....

Weverse auto-translate function is so bad it could be a drinking game

The performances are on YT. The Dyna outfit are *chefs kiss*  I also like the PTD outfits a lot. They all look more and more beautiful everyday. 

This is a special tribute with a special surprise. I love their harmonies, absolutely beautiful. 

Spoiler

Just now, rockstaryuzu said:

Weverse auto-translate function is so bad it could be a drinking game

My all time favorite is Weverse translating Jin calling J-hope into sin. We have plenty of screencaps of all sorts of sins that Jin has confessed to thus far lmao. 

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

This photo sequence is an excellent prompt for some (respectful) creative fanfic right here. Oh the evolution :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

You can never truly escape Taechwita lmao

Oh, I'm looking forward to that! The first BTS Village episode was so much fun...I'm sure we'll be rolling with laughter at Joseon Dynasty BTS

3 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

My all time favorite is Weverse translating Jin calling J-hope into sin. We have plenty of screencaps of all sorts of sins that Jin has confessed to thus far lmao. 

the translation of Jin's cutesy 'jwa-hope' into 'Sin-hope'. My favorite so far has been the one where Suga says his heart is full of pride but Weverse makes it into 'the breasts become magnificent' .....:roll:

5 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Oh, I'm looking forward to that! The first BTS Village episode was so much fun...I'm sure we'll be rolling with laughter at Joseon Dynasty BTS

I still have so much to catch up on, how do I ever find the time?!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

You can do a virtual tour of the online team Korea House here. So cool!