The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

40 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

What on earth were people saying? Namjoon sounded so frustrated and done when he said that second "guys".

I don't have a clue.  I wonder if he'll read some of those comments out loud.  What I've read on Twitter by my favorite translator, he was maybe a little defensive, saying everything he does, everything they do, they do for us, ARMY.  That BTS is ARMY and ARMY is BTS.  Maybe someone said something about how we only see one of them at a time on Live - and it seems that's how it's going to stay (unless someone shows up at JK's while he's on...).  I would think there is a lot of disappointment that we are not getting anything that could be considered "group" lives, even with 2 or 3 of them.  It seems it was discussed way back when and this is what they decided to do.

So, that's why we wouldn't have gotten a live when Jin was in town.

Speaking of - I presume Hobi shows up on Monday at his base so I'll mark 5 weeks from then as that's the first time we'll hear from him.  And then see 100 days (which is July 12th, so that's when he'd get four days off - ).  I wonder who will still be in Seoul in mid-July.

This really is like ripping a bandaid off slowly.

5 minutes ago, barbara said:

This really is like ripping a bandaid off slowly.

Nothing has radicalized me more, into becoming a peace-nik. Like, if you can sit there as an ARMY and not have a profound understanding of the utter futility of ALL war and military action after going through this, your conscience must be stunted and your brain and your heart both shut off. 

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I'm so confused how this is possible. Is he actually getting radio play?

He did release an English version.

But it's far more likely that ARMY has figured out how to work the new rules, finally.

6 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

But it's far more likely that ARMY has figured out how to work the new rules, finally.

And Like Crazy is expletive-free so can be played on any station.  It's doing great in the UK, too.

48 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I'll have to scour Twitter to see what they're doing. So far, the only things I've seen is the usual "stream & buy". If we can achieve this for Jimin, you would think that it should be no problem when it's a full BTS song.

11 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I'll have to scour Twitter to see what they're doing. So far, the only things I've seen is the usual "stream & buy". If we can achieve this for Jimin, you would think that it should be no problem when it's a full BTS song.

I agree!

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:dancingeggplant:

:rofl3:, this is a video for the "feel good" video library.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Because we all have extra cash after buying multiple copies of Face -

Not surprised at all. I was expecting him to tour with a new album....

So Armys: take a deep breath and prepare to do what we did for Jimin for Yoongi as well💪.