The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

35 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Because technically, HYBE doesn't run ADOR, they're a majority shareholder instead. Which means to fire her requires a meeting of the board of directors, and a vote of the major shareholders. At least, that's what I understand from what I've read.

Hybe has 80% so it wouldn't take much to get her fired.  I'm sure they'd prefer she quit and she's already done so much damage to the "brand".  I think she needs to check herself into a mental hospital.

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It's not the sentiment that 'it's better for me if BTS is enlisted' that's the problem, it's the fact that she consulted a shaman and asked them to put a spell on BTS to make sure they enlist. It's witchcraft, and it's wishing harm on our boys.

*Sane* corporate executives don't resort to witchcraft!

Well, if she wants to spend money for something that was going to happen anyway (them enlisting)🤷🏼‍♀️....

If she wanted a spell for something "bad" (like them gone gone), that would be something else.

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Really delicate times for the NWJ girls ...

I love how they make clear they are going to protect new jeans (and get them psychological help)

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

OMG!!

f that crazy lady! Let's focus on important stuff!!! Our RM is coming back?????

:loveshower:....and I was just asking about the second insta account, lol.

guess he finished his album work😁.

4 hours ago, barbara said:

Looks like it - I wonder how he can promote this while unable to promote it, other than with Instagram posts --

Like Hobi with hope on the street, everything prepared im advance, I would say.

It's kind of crazy how much they have prepared for us....