The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

14 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

The comments say that they're having a comeback and will be performing at Tokyo Dome 10 days later so they could just be too busy.

Also, they're the 2nd biggest Hybe group right now. Maybe NewJeans feel like they'e outgrown it and don't get enough of a payoff from it? It looks like the last time BTS performed at Weverse Con was in 2021 (obviously, they're not as big as BTS, but they probably also don't have the same level of loyalty and the company doesn't have the same level of dependence)

TXT will be only a week off from their US tour and they'll be there.  I imagine that while things are up in the air and this audit is continuing, Hybe will not be promoting them.  Or maybe MHJ just said no.  I'd say TXT is the biggest group in the lineup.  But that's me.  I cannot get over the audacity and delusion when she claims that she created BTS.  The absurdity of that is glaring.   I feel sorry for the girls, though.  This is such a classic example of how toxic some management people can be (and I don't mean BigHit.).

Jimin got two Webby awards -

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

ouch...

Agree, that says a lot....

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

The comments say that they're having a comeback and will be performing at Tokyo Dome 10 days later so they could just be too busy.

So it would be the perfect timing to promote their comeback. They sometimes fly to japan for just one day (see TXT at the award show while having their comeback!), so not a good reason.

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Also, they're the 2nd biggest Hybe group right now. Maybe NewJeans feel like they'e outgrown it and don't get enough of a payoff from it? It looks like the last time BTS performed at Weverse Con was in 2021 (obviously, they're not as big as BTS, but they probably also don't have the same level of loyalty and the company doesn't have the same level of dependence)

1 hour ago, barbara said:

TXT will be only a week off from their US tour and they'll be there.  I imagine that while things are up in the air and this audit is continuing, Hybe will not be promoting them.  Or maybe MHJ just said no.  I'd say TXT is the biggest group in the lineup.  But that's me.  I cannot get over the audacity and delusion when she claims that she created BTS.  The absurdity of that is glaring.   I feel sorry for the girls, though.  This is such a classic example of how toxic some management people can be (and I don't mean BigHit.).

Jimin got two Webby awards -

Pretty sure lady snake said no or Hybe did. Not sure who has more power to do these calls, I can imagin both doing it, but more lady snake...

I feel sad for the girls, they are not at fault here.

Also, Seventeen is currently the largest act, followed by TXT and new jeans😉.

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Also, Seventeen is currently the largest act, followed by TXT and new jeans😉.

Agree, the boy groups are way more popular than the girl ones. I'd argue that ENHYPEN is bigger than TXT, but no matter how you measure it, Tubatu, Seventeen, and Enha are the true money-makers in that line-up.

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Agree, the boy groups are way more popular than the girl ones. I'd argue that ENHYPEN is bigger than TXT, but no matter how you measure it, Tubatu, Seventeen, and Enha are the true money-makers in that line-up.

LOL, I forgott the Enha boys🙈.

Yes, think they are on a similar level as TXT.

And before I forgett it again:

Do we know why Namjoon opened a second insta account?