The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

5 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I usually couldn't care less what goes on with Hybe or any of their other labels, but I think this could directly affect the guys since they're shareholders:

Do we know how the representation of the guys will be carried out during these meetings while they're serving? They're shareholders after all. Would technically be their presence required during emergency meetings like the one that is allegedly being held at the moment? I supposed someone with POA is there, or maybe even Bang PD will rep them.

ETA: and I knew I didn't like this lady for a reason. I read an article about her taking full credit for "creating" NewJeans and calling herself a mastermind. When we learned that Taehyung worked with her on Layover I wasn't too chipper about it, but business is business for them and it is as it is. 

Did you see the rumour circulating today that part of the reason Tae scrapped the songs he'd been working on by himself for his album because they got leaked, and that she just ever-so-conveniently happened to be available to work on the record with him at the same time? I have no idea if the story has any substance - I don't remember reading anything back at the time of his album announcement - but she's turned out to be a shady lady, so it wouldn't be surprising.

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Remedied how? They're still doing an audit. And they've asked her to step down, which she has refused to do and if Ador's board his behind her and won't vote her out then the only thing Hybe can do is take her to court. That doesn't sound good to me and certainly will have an effect on the company and therefore BTS' shares. I mean... just their stocks have dropped by 22% today after investors lost trust in their business strategy of owning too many labels with too much independence.

I read that her actions violated anti-trust laws, so if they have proof, and I doubt they would have asked her to step down without proof, then she'll be fired anyway and face legal action. My guess is she's gambling that she has enough support on the HYBE board of directors... but apparently HYPE got an internal tip off as to her actions from one of the shareholders she approached, so she may not have the support she thinks.

Plus she only controls about 20% of ADOR shares. HYBE still has the majority

2 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Remedied how? They're still doing an audit. And they've asked her to step down, which she has refused to do and if Ador's board his behind her and won't vote her out then the only thing Hybe can do is take her to court. That doesn't sound good to me and certainly will have an effect on the company and therefore BTS' shares. I mean... just their stocks have dropped by 22% today after investors lost trust in their business strategy of owning too many labels with too much independence.

Now that I've read more, I get your point. If she had been an employee of Hybe, she'd have been fired long ago, releasing confidential info.  Most of the thread about it seems to lean towards her and anti-Hybe.  

I actually tried to buy Hybe stock today because I can get international stock with my new broker (and it's not like I have some big portfolio), but it's Korea that is preventing sale of Korean stock outside the country.  The country is worried that NoKorea and/or China will try to manipulate and destroy businesses.

38 minutes ago, barbara said:

The country is worried that NoKorea and/or China will try to manipulate and destroy businesses.

They're probably not wrong and IMO more countries should take a similar stance. It would solve so many problems: in resource extraction industries, for example.

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I read that her actions violated anti-trust laws, so if they have proof, and I doubt they would have asked her to step down without proof, then she'll be fired anyway and face legal action. My guess is she's gambling that she has enough support on the HYBE board of directors... but apparently HYPE got an internal tip off as to her actions from one of the shareholders she approached, so she may not have the support she thinks.

There are so many other suspicions as well.

How for example, in the last two years so much information has been leaked about the guys (music, home address, financial records, Jimin, JK, Namjoon, Yoongi). If she was on a campaign to tarnish other Hube idols' image then it's not so far fetched to believe that she had a hand in these as well.

20 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I usually couldn't care less what goes on with Hybe or any of their other labels, but I think this could directly affect the guys since they're shareholders:

Do we know how the representation of the guys will be carried out during these meetings while they're serving? They're shareholders after all. Would technically be their presence required during emergency meetings like the one that is allegedly being held at the moment? I supposed someone with POA is there, or maybe even Bang PD will rep them.

ETA: and I knew I didn't like this lady for a reason. I read an article about her taking full credit for "creating" NewJeans and calling herself a mastermind. When we learned that Taehyung worked with her on Layover I wasn't too chipper about it, but business is business for them and it is as it is. 

Oh my.....I remember saying not having the best feelings about her and her working with Tae, but this is a completely different level.

I hope they can resolve the matter fast.....

15 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

They need to sue her left and right🤬!!!

But we have to give her that, she seems to be a quite inteligent and charming/convincing women, because these things take a lot of planning and other people that help her. ...

14 hours ago, barbara said:

Now that I've read more, I get your point. If she had been an employee of Hybe, she'd have been fired long ago, releasing confidential info.  Most of the thread about it seems to lean towards her and anti-Hybe.  

I actually tried to buy Hybe stock today because I can get international stock with my new broker (and it's not like I have some big portfolio), but it's Korea that is preventing sale of Korean stock outside the country.  The country is worried that NoKorea and/or China will try to manipulate and destroy businesses.

That explains why I couldn't find the hybe stock anywhere to buy, good to know.

8 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

There are so many other suspicions as well.

How for example, in the last two years so much information has been leaked about the guys (music, home address, financial records, Jimin, JK, Namjoon, Yoongi). If she was on a campaign to tarnish other Hube idols' image then it's not so far fetched to believe that she had a hand in these as well.

If it's true, than they have a massive trust problem and need to clean up house.....best case, it was only like two other persons helping her with leaking information.

But it really would explain a lot. They are normally so good at artist protection and then having all these informations leaking out....it would make sense her being behind it, if one thinks about it now....

Edit:

her major argument is, that Illit copies new jeans in music, concept, make up (everything) and as BangPD is part of the producer team, she is accusing him of not protecting new jeans.

I'm not following new jeans, so i don't really know their song texts or concept pictures, but...

Spoiler

I just watched this video (not agreeing with all of it,but it got some additional information),

https://youtu.be/XAgd3Ddpfmg?si=1sBoiAObHw-FHVo7

and let me tell you, I want her gone! It made me dig a bit deeper and holy moly she clearly has a "preference" for concepts (lollita), so to say. She did Shinees sherlock concept (without them knowing before that they had to topless) and some of new jeans song text and puctures.....not needed with underage girls!

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Lol poor lady ... the level of delulu ... how can anybody take her serious reading something like this ... pfff

The more I read about this case, the wilder it gets - she used the HYBE company computers to write up her plans for her takeover attempt! What kind of idiot... wow!

15 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Yeah, I saw that, and if true I hope she gets what she deserves. Like for example stealing Jimin's mail so that he missed paying a bill? If that was her, she needs a sharp kick in the knees.

She is supposed to be the one who leaked an underage trainee's medical information after the trainee tried out for ILLIT

30 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yeah, I saw that, and if true I hope she gets what she deserves. Like for example stealing Jimin's mail so that he missed paying a bill? If that was her, she needs a sharp kick in the knees.

She is supposed to be the one who leaked an underage trainee's medical information after the trainee tried out for ILLIT

Such a sociopath, especially leaking info on medical stuff, for minors, but also for anyone.   There was this as the 'next up" YouTube and has more info.