The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

I watched artist mural video and wow. He's more precise with one of those spray xans than I am able to be with a sharpened pencil. And the mural itself is gorgeoys, but if you look closely at the end, some of the bricks have patterns molded into them... I've never seen such ornate brick before.

After the mural video ended, this one cued up on my YT autoplay. It's worth a watch. No subtitles, but it doesn't need them - the kids and TXT are having so much fun. I'm sure the school yard was full of kiddos trying to dance like Tubatu for weeks after.

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I watched artist mural video and wow. He's more precise with one of those spray xans than I am able to be with a sharpened pencil. And the mural itself is gorgeoys, but if you look closely at the end, some of the bricks have patterns molded into them... I've never seen such ornate brick before.

After the mural video ended, this one cued up on my YT autoplay. It's worth a watch. No subtitles, but it doesn't need them - the kids and TXT are having so much fun. I'm sure the school yard was full of kiddos trying to dance like Tubatu for weeks after.

I love that the boys were into the music, too.  Some little girls crying when they were going to leave. "Don't cry."  I know that they have to perform in lots of places, but generally with kids who are at least teenagers.  This is so sweet, and so easy to see how the members enjoyed it.

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Please raise your hand if you also got suspicious that something is going on while watching this video....I smell a spoiler....

:peace: Yes.  A film following him on tour.  Maybe.  I hope they used a different editor and director than the concert film. There's already a Road to D-Day on Disney, so that makes this a little curious.  It could be a "making of" similar to Jimin's production diary, but this seems like something else.  They did release a lot of media (for free!) on Weverse about D-Day.   I can't think of any other song on the album that there could be another MV for.  Any guesses?  

It is cheering to hear him ask us to wait for him in 2025, especially since the last clip was shot shortly before he disappeared from view and enlisted.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

Oh - I like this clip.  We've seen the Suchwita episode butt nice to revisit this tiny bit of history reminding us of the tough times for the members....

https://www.threads.net/@purple_lovetae07/post/C5_PKOhP_cH/?xmt=AQGz2eUZpkSVKfnb3t2l2gccEYdu-XBID3_ZkKo2ekXmhA

Best and most important quote from that clip:

"We stuck it out, and now we're here."

Words to live by

I usually couldn't care less what goes on with Hybe or any of their other labels, but I think this could directly affect the guys since they're shareholders:

Do we know how the representation of the guys will be carried out during these meetings while they're serving? They're shareholders after all. Would technically be their presence required during emergency meetings like the one that is allegedly being held at the moment? I supposed someone with POA is there, or maybe even Bang PD will rep them.

ETA: and I knew I didn't like this lady for a reason. I read an article about her taking full credit for "creating" NewJeans and calling herself a mastermind. When we learned that Taehyung worked with her on Layover I wasn't too chipper about it, but business is business for them and it is as it is. 

3 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I usually couldn't care less what goes on with Hybe or any of their other labels, but I think this could directly affect the guys since they're shareholders:

Do we know how the representation of the guys will be carried out during these meetings while they're serving? They're shareholders after all. Would technically be their presence required during emergency meetings like the one that is allegedly being held at the moment? I supposed someone with POA is there, or maybe even Bang PD will rep them.

ETA: and I knew I didn't like this lady for a reason. I read an article about her taking full credit for "creating" NewJeans and calling herself a mastermind. When we learned that Taehyung worked with her on Layover I wasn't too chipper about it, but business is business for them and it is as it is. 

I shouldn't think this will affect the members or Hybe.  The problem seems to be remedied.  And they must have someone, either individually or as a group, to represent their interests.  I should think individuals, since they all own differing amounts of Hybe and surely have someone whoo is looking after their financial business while they are in the military.  What a bitch.

A nice message -

18 minutes ago, barbara said:

I shouldn't think this will affect the members or Hybe.  The problem seems to be remedied.  And they must have someone, either individually or as a group, to represent their interests.  I should think individuals, since they all own differing amounts of Hybe and surely have someone whoo is looking after their financial business while they are in the military.  What a bitch.

Remedied how? They're still doing an audit. And they've asked her to step down, which she has refused to do and if Ador's board his behind her and won't vote her out then the only thing Hybe can do is take her to court. That doesn't sound good to me and certainly will have an effect on the company and therefore BTS' shares. I mean... just their stocks have dropped by 22% today after investors lost trust in their business strategy of owning too many labels with too much independence.