The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

12 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I donT think I have seen this before:

Merry Christmas everyone ;)

There's also this from the 2019 concert - and Merry Christmas everyone. Noon already in Korea.  I just sent a message on weverse to the members - and wonder if they ever get anything we write.

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Merry Christmas everyone! And Happy Holidays to those that don't celebrate Christmas 

not holiday related, but this edit is so darn cute

Everything is cute about it.  Amnd makes me remember again their RunBTS voiceover episodes.  So good.  Naver published an article today (Christmas here).  This is the translation - https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/416/0000302106

If anyone watches the SBS Christmas special (I don't know how long that show is but they sure have a lot of artists on -) I have to voice my amazement and horror at whoever it is doing costumes for TXT.  Seriously - ugly.  And I don't even know how they can really dance in one set.  They are good, in impossible conditions.  (And Kai looks much brighter and happier - maybe healthier?- than he did for their sweet mirage: finale).

On 12/24/2023 at 9:45 PM, Whoopiewoop said:

Happy holidays ladies! May it be full of joy with family, pets, friends and the Tannies!

Well, my bunny thinks we baught her a tree that she can have fun with😅🙈. But we made the decorations bunny safe, so she can have fun at the lower level😂.

9 hours ago, barbara said:

If anyone watches the SBS Christmas special (I don't know how long that show is but they sure have a lot of artists on -) I have to voice my amazement and horror at whoever it is doing costumes for TXT.  Seriously - ugly.  And I don't even know how they can really dance in one set.  They are good, in impossible conditions.  (And Kai looks much brighter and happier - maybe healthier?- than he did for their sweet mirage: finale).

Agree, I can't remember seeing something this "strange" on them before. This dark fabric thing on three of them looked also displaced, it didn't even wrsp around!!!

And honestly, the holiday version of chasing that feeling is horrible 🙈.

But the performance was great and Yeonjun did a great 3d solo performance.

And also agree with Kay, he had his normal stage presense. 

56 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Well, my bunny thinks we baught her a tree that she can have fun with😅🙈. But we made the decorations bunny safe, so she can have fun at the lower level😂.

Ah, see? I put the tree up on a little nightstand. It's only 4ft tall so it can stay up there safely away from the buns.

46 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

I've been waiting for this. For it to come out on his birthday, a Sat, not caring about, charting, best birthday gift ever!!

I miss Taetae 🥹

I hope they're all keeping warm and doing well in there. 

Ps: umi's tiktok 🥹

Awwww - I just redid all my playlists!  No rest for ARMY.